03-31-2016, 05:14 AM
User Info
I recently acquired a tin of their Signature series in the Red Can and was just curious what you think of their soap.  I have the Bamboo and White grape scent and here is my overall take on the soap:

Scent - I am not a fan of the scent which is obviously just a preference thing since I don't really like to many fruity soaps.  

Lather - I found this soap very easy to load on my brush and gave me a really nice voluminous lather that didn't dissipate as I was shaving.

Slickness - it had good slickness to it

Over all shave - I got good protection from it and ended up with a nice close shave and my skin felt nice and smooth afterwards.  I was for the most part very happy with this soap other than the scent

8 147
 03-31-2016, 05:40 AM
User Info
One of my favourite artisan soaps. Top performance and great scents. And Sharon is always a pleasure to deal with.
"The Spicy One" remains one of my favourite scents in all of shavedom...

2 5,547
 03-31-2016, 05:46 AM
User Info
(03-31-2016, 05:40 AM)oversaturn Wrote: One of my favourite artisan soaps. Top performance and great scents. And Sharon is always a pleasure to deal with.
"The Spicy One" remains one of my favourite scents in all of shavedom...

I will have to try some of the other scents.  So now I am going to have to see if I can trade the one I have for something else

8 147