04-02-2016, 09:53 PM
User Info
I tried some of this cream today for the first time and it was very good. I dipped a slightly damp synthetic directly into the jar, picked up a fair dab, and started face lathering. Dry at first, as expected, but adding a bit of water now and again built decent lather -- but it could be better. I can tell that it's capable of great things when charged correctly, and after-shave feel was first-rate. But this is the first cream I've used in years so am a bit rusty at how best to build lather. (I face lather and don't have a bowl, etc.) I'm open to suggestions from members who have more cream experience as to their recommended procedure.

29 1,776
 04-03-2016, 02:37 AM
User Info
When you buy the cream directly in their store, they give you a nice chunky plastic spatula for it. i use that, to smear some on my chin, than use a damp brush to spread it thinly all over my face - and the end of this process my face looks similar to when I would use a shave stick.

Now it's just normal lathering, slowly adding water to build up nice slick lather

7 904