04-03-2016, 11:17 AM
User Info
I am leaving in the morning for a trip to London. This will be my second trip to England. However, my first since wet shaving has become a hobby for me. Besides the obvious is there any stores or companies that are open to the public that you fellow members can recommend me visiting?!?

1 96
 04-03-2016, 11:28 PM
User Info
I would head to Jermyn Street to soak in the atmosphere around there and all the traditional male shops not just the shaving ones.

However, other than the history of this place I don't feel it has a huge amount to offer shaving wise. The four big shaving company's are all a bit out dated in my eyes and there product quality lacking. Unfortunately we do not have a Maggards or anything similar.

4 642
 04-04-2016, 01:56 AM
User Info
I enjoyed browsing the shops, and except T&H they are cheaper than the States. For a best deal, DR Harris will do the tax free forms with no minimum purchase, so you get about half the VAT back after fees. (TOBS was £35 or £50, T&H £100) and the DRH hard soaps are among the better value and quality in my opinion. They must remain sealed for inspection so if you splurge, wait to get home to use it!

6 751