07-22-2012, 06:05 AM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
Everything is available CONUS and beyond (besides the soaps). I'm afraid they would be cost prohibitive to ship outside CONUS. If you're outside CONUS, please PM me and I'll go to the post office and get you a shipping price. The post office in Luttrell loves me Biggrin

First my WTB

A Rotbart Open Comb Razor-user grade and rough is better than ok just so long as all the teeth are straight. More than likely it will be a replate candidate down the road.

A tube of Speick AS Balm

A new puck or slightly used puck of MWF (I want to try the grating trick)

Here's my sale items. Prices have been reduced on a few of the items from the last sale. Personal payment only please otherwise add $2 to the price for Goods and Services

2 Muhle HJM Brush $23 shipped
These are amazing brushes, but I have 8 brushes which is far too many for me to justify keeping. Synthetics dry super fast so I can't use the excuse of having to wait for one to dry.

[Image: 7632005732_28776800b9.jpg]
[Image: 7632006550_678e497bf0.jpg]

Last is a Soap/Preshave Lot $16 SOLD
70 percent full or so Proraso White Preshave
A tub of R160

1958 Gillette TV Special $20 shipped SOLD
I bought this from GDCarrington and really have only used it once. I'd like for it to go to someone who will use it more often than myself. This is a fantastic mild shaver. I'm asking what I paid for it. As you can see in the second pic, it does have a bit of brassing on one of the guards.

The Green Muhle is SOLD

Frank Shaving Butterscotch Synthetic $19 shipped SOLD
This was a custom order for me from Ian Tang. He set the loft a bit higher and gave me the larger size knot and it makes a great amount of difference. I have to be honest here. The Frank Shaving brushes are a far better value than the Muhle Brushes. They are easy to bowl and face lather and not the least bit springy after being broken in. The second picture is a comparison shot of the size of the knot in a regular FS Brush versus the knot of this brush. The Black FS Brush isn't for sale. It's hands down my favorite brush I own.

116 3,804
 07-22-2012, 08:20 AM
  • daccpa
  • Weber fanboy
  • Middle Tennessee
User Info
PM sent on TV special

18 281
 07-22-2012, 08:39 AM
  • turtle
  • Lost in the lather
User Info
I am going to have to have a serious talk with you about synthetic brushes some day soon

6 132