04-09-2016, 03:48 AM
User Info
In an attempt to cut on shipping, I'm trying my luck on this ridiculous 4-way DE razor sale.

I realize that I have to get lucky to find a buyer for this, but I feel the price is right and the razors are fantastic - so why not give it a try ?

All 4 razors are UNUSED, in PERFECT condition. I you can find ONE scratch on these, just one, then I will damned forever !!

Feather AS-D2, with stand
Merkur Futur Chrome with stand
Edwin Jagger Bulbous Lined Brass handle with stand
Plisson Lined Brass Palladium Engraved with stand

Seriously, these razors are all awesome, I know because I have sold and bought them several times (just not these 4), because I'm me, and I'm nuts, and some of you know it already  Biggrin

They go from extremely mild, The Feather AS-D2, to extremely effective, the Plisson, to an adjustable, the Futur to the all around GOTO head, The Edwin Jagger Bulbous.

Well the Edwin Jagger is not just an Edwin Jagger - if I did not want to focus on 2-piece DE razors now and The One Blade, I would LOVE this Bulbous Lined Brass handled Edwin Jagger.
The heft of this Edwin Jagger makes even the Plisson Brass Palladium feel somewhat lighter........this is the level of quality in that EJ Bulbous handle.

Well enough with the sales speech........jada jada jada....

All 4 razors are brand new, less than 4 months old, 3 of them have been my backups at my GF's condo. Just - as with so much of my other stuff - never got to use them. They have been sitting in their 
boxes since I bought them, not kidding. 

The Plisson is bought at the Plisson factory in France.
The Futur is bought at Connaught shaving.
The Edwin Jagger is bought at the Edwin Jagger official online store in the UK.
The Feather is bought at Gifts and Care online store.

Do you need to know more ?

Ohhh yes, the price for these 4 razors and the 4 stands NEW are: €572/$648/£460

I sell the entire bundle together including shipping for this ridiculous price: €350/396$/£282 

Safe yourself: €222/$252/£178

If you would like to buy them individually, you will have to accept a price increase, because the shipping will kill most of the fun for both you and me. Shipping with tracking number to the US is minimum $35 to the US, somewhat lower inside Europe.

[Image: GQK80aX.jpg]
[Image: ueZC4yv.jpg]
[Image: SqHMQ6l.jpg]
[Image: YGHhYmf.jpg]
[Image: nMoMusV.jpg]
[Image: 3oO9oEE.jpg]
[Image: zK2P3lI.jpg]

24 5,840
 04-09-2016, 04:06 AM
User Info
Oustanding ofert  Claus  Cool

8 1,676