04-10-2016, 07:19 PM
User Info
I was just trying to get peoples opinion on this cream.  I have getting more into creams lately not sure why but have.  I just acquired this one in a trade and used it for the first time today.  Here is my take on it for what it's worth

Scent - it has a pleasant scent not to strong so it is probably good for most people but I like something a little stronger.

Lather - as with most creams you only need about an almond size dollop in the brush to achieve a nice thick lather which didn't seem to dissipate

Slickness - it had a pretty good slickness to it

Closeness of Shave - I do a 3 pass shave with a clean up pass afterwards, I like that baby baby baby butt smooth feeling this cream gave me a very close shave

Overall - I did have a little irritation with it but I am not sure I might just need to change the blade, I forgot how many shave I did with it LOL  I like this cream just wish the scent was stronger

8 147
 04-10-2016, 08:35 PM
User Info
I like Cade rich cream, but like you I also felt a little irritation by the end of my third pass. To be fair I do take my time, I also feel the same kind of skin irritation with La Toja.

Regardless I like this cream, it's top stuff.

11 1,169
 04-11-2016, 10:40 AM
  • carvelo
  • Puerto Rico
User Info
Loved the scent, but burned my skin.

18 414
 04-11-2016, 10:44 AM
User Info
I read a lot about the burning sensation, has anybody figure out the culprit ingredient or ingredients?

61 3,796
 04-11-2016, 10:51 AM
User Info
Does anyone have the list of ingredients?

83 21,081
 04-11-2016, 11:08 AM
User Info
Mr. C, that would be good if any of the users can post the list.  Thumbsup

61 3,796
 04-11-2016, 02:08 PM
User Info
Here is what I found out for the Ingredients.
-Cade Essential Oil: Soothes and provides distinctive woody aroma
-Shea Butter: Moisturizes and softens skin. 
-Rosemary Essential Oil: Soothes and imparts an herbaceous scent

Water, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearic Acid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Lauric Acid, Fragrance, Juniperus Oxycedrus Wood Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol.

8 147