07-22-2012, 12:00 PM
User Info

Recently, I've found and bought 2 varieties,lemon fresh and cool mist these are made in India, same country as Godrej, I open and sniff lemon one smells just like lemon scented disinfectant and cool mist reminds me of old Indian Barbershop which my father took me to have a haircut,not many stores and markets stock them but Im sure the distributor is still in business, it lathers very well and stable and moisturizing I have used these before in the past,very good cream overall.

0 162
 07-22-2012, 12:50 PM
User Info
You know, considering I live in a neighboring country, finding these Indian creams here is next to impossible. By chance I'll come upon some Old Spice original or lime variant now and then and add them to the cache but still haven't been able to find the Godrej creams. Which is weird because I can buy AOS, GFT, Culmak, Omega (proraso re-brand, both new and old formulation) etc locally.

Forgot, I can also get the V-john cream here but it provided a horrible shave.

0 54
 07-23-2012, 07:45 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
I tried the original Vasmol cream and it gave me fantastic lather and skincare. The scent to me was not nice. I might eventually be interested in trying one of the other variants.

@Mohin I wish I still had some of the Godrej creams to spare so I could send you a couple to try out. They really are terrific, especially the Menthol Mist. That one is frigid and nice!

3 2,561