04-14-2016, 03:20 PM
  • urrlord
  • central georgia usa
User Info
The other day I picked up this pomade at Atlanta Barber and Beauty Supply  4oz for  $6.50.
A translucent  round plastic jar filled with a dense off-ivory  color cream  that is nicely scented with Bay Rum.It is labelled as superhold.And the list of ingredients support that petrolatum,microcrystalline wax,glycerin,lanollin and mineral oil...Whoaaa....some heavy duty stuff in there.That list also supports the labels claim of conditioning and rejuvenating hair.With that list I think it should help with any scalp issues also.
A little dab on the finger tips will do,my first use I overdid and my hair was fairly stiff but did not appear greasy and was nicely scented.The hold lasted all day and the scent lasted 8-9 hours of it.The first 5-6 hours of it the scent had moderate strength that gradually faded down to light strength till there was only a bit of scent left at the 10 hour mark.In fact during the day I would rub my hand through my hair to "reactivate" the scent.

This is definitely for the Bay Rum fans.Layer it with your a/s and enjoy the  fabulous aroma of Bay all day.

0 275
 04-15-2016, 06:17 AM
User Info
(04-14-2016, 03:20 PM)urrlord Wrote: The other day I picked up this pomade at Atlanta Barber and Beauty Supply  4oz for  $6.50.
A translucent  round plastic jar filled with a dense off-ivory  color cream  that is nicely scented with Bay Rum.It is labelled as superhold.And the list of ingredients support that petrolatum,microcrystalline wax,glycerin,lanollin and mineral oil...Whoaaa....some heavy duty stuff in there.That list also supports the labels claim of conditioning and rejuvenating hair.With that list I think it should help with any scalp issues also.
A little dab on the finger tips will do,my first use I overdid and my hair was fairly stiff but did not appear greasy and was nicely scented.The hold lasted all day and the scent lasted 8-9 hours of it.The first 5-6 hours of it the scent had moderate strength that gradually faded down to light strength till there was only a bit of scent left at the 10 hour mark.In fact during the day I would rub my hand through my hair to "reactivate" the scent.

This is definitely for the Bay Rum fans.Layer it with your a/s and enjoy the  fabulous aroma of Bay all day.
Sounds great, il have to see if i can get it over here in the UK

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

2 107