04-16-2016, 06:07 PM
User Info
This one had a busted toe, so a while back I reshaped and it put in scales that were way to big for it. So I made these out of Camel Bone and put a lead wedge in it. This is the first time Ive used both materials. Enjoy...

[Image: NVqvQ4Y.jpg]
[Image: hREDN3n.jpg]
[Image: wbUW5AQ.jpg]
[Image: 6rAMsee.jpg]

0 9
 04-16-2016, 06:31 PM
User Info
Who is this guy, nice work on the blades you've shown so far. Any pics of the blade?

28 779
 04-16-2016, 07:23 PM
User Info
Not the best pic but you can get the idea. 

[Image: m6QBfh6.jpg]As for who I am, I'm just a nooB starting out in the restoration game. I was tired of using the same old same old razors as everyone else. So I decided to try my hand at making them the way I wanted them. So I look for rough blades that need some work and are cheap. That way if I mess up Im not out much. But if I pull it off, Ive got a one of kind piece that fits my style. I keep getting better and better with each one I do. And I keep learning with each one.

0 9
 04-16-2016, 07:35 PM
User Info
(04-16-2016, 07:23 PM)Thorin Wrote: Not the best pic but you can get the idea. 

[Image: m6QBfh6.jpg]As for who I am, I's just nooB starting out in the restoration game. I was tired of using the same old same old razors as everyone else. So decided to try my hand at making them the way I wanted them. So I look for rough blades that need some work and are cheap. That way if I mess up Im not out much. But if I pull it off, Ive got a one of kind piece that fits my style. I keep getting better and better with each one I do. And keep learning with each one.

Very nice  and inspirational. I have a chest full of straights, some needing restore and some in beautiful condition. Your providing inspiration, nice work my friend

28 779