07-23-2012, 02:50 AM
User Info
This may have been asked before but is the site available on Tapatalk as when I am away I don't tend to take my Mac with me and the work computers net nanny system blocks sites and reports me to IT admin. So I tend to use my mobile a lot and it would be good to be able to keep in touch. I know I can use a web browser but it is easier using Tapatalk.

3 198
 07-23-2012, 08:06 AM
User Info
No I don't think it is te only one I have found available is SRP

12 568
 07-23-2012, 08:41 AM
User Info
(07-23-2012, 02:50 AM)missingskin Wrote: This may have been asked before but is the site available on Tapatalk as when I am away I don't tend to take my Mac with me and the work computers net nanny system blocks sites and reports me to IT admin. So I tend to use my mobile a lot and it would be good to be able to keep in touch. I know I can use a web browser but it is easier using Tapatalk.

this site has a theme designed specifically for mobile use.

when you visit the site on your mobile phone, it'll automatically detect that you're on a mobile device and switch themes for you.

try it out, I think you'll like it.

40 5,830
 07-23-2012, 09:11 AM
User Info
(07-23-2012, 08:41 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 02:50 AM)missingskin Wrote: This may have been asked before but is the site available on Tapatalk as when I am away I don't tend to take my Mac with me and the work computers net nanny system blocks sites and reports me to IT admin. So I tend to use my mobile a lot and it would be good to be able to keep in touch. I know I can use a web browser but it is easier using Tapatalk.

when you visit the site on your mobile phone, it'll automatically detect that you're on a mobile device and switch themes for you.

Cheers, I am just about to go away for a couple of days (work.....Dodgy) so I will give it a go.

3 198
 07-23-2012, 01:40 PM
User Info
(07-23-2012, 09:11 AM)missingskin Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 08:41 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote:

Cheers, I am just about to go away for a couple of days (work.....Dodgy) so I will give it a go.

no problem.

if you find you don't like the mobile theme, follow the instructions here to stop it from switching on you when you browse to the site on a mobile device.

40 5,830