04-22-2016, 03:53 PM
User Info
Creightons have 50% off on all their products. Use sum50.

If you want a great deal on all the St. James and Truefitt & Hill No.10 products, it's NOW !

50% off.

I'm not in any way associatd with them - just wanted to share the information with you guys !!

beautyatcreightons. co. uk

24 5,969
 04-22-2016, 03:58 PM
User Info
This is the best deal of the year. Love that Lime and Black pepper scent! May have to grab some T&H

0 517
 04-22-2016, 04:35 PM
User Info
Amazing that it is actually cheaper to purchase from the UK then their NA site

2 150
 04-22-2016, 07:25 PM
User Info
Thanks Claus, had been meaning to try out the Mandarin & Patchouli Smile

0 650
 04-22-2016, 10:45 PM
  • Snuff
  • Belgium
User Info
Another thanks Claus! Just ordered a bunch of them, it's a amazing creme that St.James of London.

28 1,442
 04-22-2016, 11:45 PM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
Code works great.  Just don't put anything marked "sale" in your cart or it will remove the coupon code.  
I had added some doggy shampoo for our mutt and it nuked the code.  Sorry pooch, no pampering for you. Wink

47 1,924
 04-23-2016, 01:35 AM
User Info
Wow, thank you Claus. Never tried these before, I guess now is the perfect time.

11 1,169
 04-23-2016, 03:52 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Son of a gun! I was going to risk the wrath of SWMBO and get one this morning but I go to use the kitchen faucet and no water. Pump repair guy coming out, no knowing what this will cost us.

7 2,328
 04-23-2016, 04:51 AM
User Info
I could not help my self on such a good deal.

Picked up all 5 St. James creams in the heavy glass pots (own all 5 already, but love dried out old shaving cream soo much  Tongue ) and an extra Sandalwood/Bergamot.

Also picked up 4 Truefitt & Hill No.10 200 ml pots, at £10 this stuff is already a bargain deal, at £5, it's a complete steal.

I use TF&H No.10 200 ml pot as my goto travel cream now. Pot is pretty study, withot being too heavy, yet it's flexible enough to work fine for tavelling.

The TF&H No.10 explodes in seconds into thick nice lather - perfecet as my travel shaving cream.
Use to prefer tubes for travelling, but an incident late last year with a tube of Palmolive shaving cream, that cracked and smeared palmolive cream into all the stuff in my toilet bag made me change to a softer fexible plastic pot like the TF&H No.10, and have yet to regret it. You can in fact apply this No.10 with your fingers and add a few drops of water and still get a nice lather from it.

24 5,969
 04-23-2016, 05:02 AM
User Info
I agree that the no.10 cream is very easy to lather as you would expect from a cream. Unfortunately the scent puts me off majorly. It smells of brylcreem, quite synthetic.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

0 847
 04-23-2016, 05:23 AM
User Info
(04-23-2016, 05:02 AM)Nishy Wrote: I agree that the no.10 cream is very easy to lather as you would expect from a cream. Unfortunately the scent puts me off majorly. It smells of brylcreem, quite synthetic.

I agree, the scent of No.10 is not that great, especially when compared to the St. James scents - but I'm a fragrance head and have a pretty flexible nose, and the scent of No.10, though rather synthetic, still is rather weak and smells of a light floral weak rose mixed with a lime/citrus - a bit artificial, but so weak it doesn't bother me at all.

When mixed with one of Pre shave products, the scent of the No.10 almost disaapears into the background.

Among the 150+ shaving creams in my den this is the easiest and fastest lathering cream.

It lathers just by looking at it  Biggrin

I almost feel guilty, when using this stuff - longing to use one of the shaving soaps in my den instead !

My other creams all lather very rapidly and easily - as you say, a cream tend do that, lather very fast, but this No.10 for me just lathers so fast and prompt, that it's ideal as a brushless cream too.
I always use a brush, but when travelling it's nice to know this product will work fine without a brush.

My other creams works better with a brush, No.10 almost doesn't. Almost......

24 5,969
 04-23-2016, 05:26 AM
User Info
(04-23-2016, 05:23 AM)CHSeifert Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 05:02 AM)Nishy Wrote: I agree that the no.10 cream is very easy to lather as you would expect from a cream. Unfortunately the scent puts me off majorly. It smells of brylcreem, quite synthetic.

I agree, the scent of No.10 is not that great, especially when compared to the St. James scents - but I'm a fragrance head and have a pretty flexible nose, and the scent of No.10, though rather synthetic, still is rather weak and smells of a light floral weak rose mixed with a lime/citrus - a bit artificial, but so weak it doesn't bother me at all.

When mixed with one of Pre shave products, the scent of the No.10 almost disaapears into the background.

Among the 150+ shaving creams in my den this is the easiest and fastest lathering cream.

I almost feel guilty, when using this stuff - longing to use one of the shaving soaps in my den instead !

My other creams all lather very rapidly and easily - as you say, a cream tend do that, lather very fast, but this No.10 for me just lathers so fast and prompt, that it's ideal as a brushless cream too.
I always use a brush, but when travelling it's nice to know this product will work fine without a brush.

My other creams works better with brush, No.10 almost don't. Almost......
How did you find the no. 10 pre and post shave products? Reason I ask is not to continue to be obtuse, however some of the worst I have come across. The pre shave smells like an electric razor lube and the post shave is extremely clogging. Like yourself I love my fragrances and from experience if the potion is too greasy or smells uninviting it gets binned. I binned my no.10 products just to have the post shave sent to myself once again via a secret Santa pass around

0 847
 04-23-2016, 01:44 PM
User Info
(04-23-2016, 05:26 AM)Nishy Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 05:23 AM)CHSeifert Wrote:

My other creams works better with brush, No.10 almost don't. Almost......
How did you find the no. 10 pre and post shave products? Reason I ask is not to continue to be obtuse, however some of the worst I have come across. The pre shave smells like an electric razor lube and the post shave is extremely clogging. Like yourself I love my fragrances and from experience if the potion is too greasy or smells uninviting it gets binned. I binned my no.10 products just to have the post shave sent to myself once again via a secret Santa pass around

I have only tested the No.10 cream, and find its scent quite faint and mild and not unpleasant at all.

Compared to Arko, La Toja and other cheap scented shaving creams, I find the No.10 quite pleasing to be honest.
Not a high end scent at all, but I don't expect that from a £10 shaving cream.

The performance for me from this No.10 shaving cream is up there with the best, not Castle Forbes, Esbjerg, Xpec, Baume.Be or Acqua Di Parma great, but in fact I almost prefer the performance of the No.10 shaving cream over the other more expensive Truefitt & Hill shaving creams - and I own every single Truefitt & Hill shaving cream.

I would rate the TF&H No.10 cream an 8/10 - scent is only let down, but to my nose it's not bad at all, synthetic yes, but ok scent to my nose in a £10 shaving cream.

24 5,969
 04-23-2016, 04:32 PM
User Info
Anybody try the lavender shave cream and post shave gel? I can't decide between 1 of each or 2 of each. I've been longing for a nice lavender shave product since my sample size aos lavender a year ago

28 781
 04-23-2016, 05:13 PM
User Info
(04-23-2016, 04:32 PM)Safelysimpson Wrote: Anybody try the lavender shave cream and post shave gel? I can't decide between 1 of each or 2 of each. I've been longing for a nice lavender shave product since my sample size aos lavender a year ago

The St. James Lavender is a very weak mild lavender, almost could be called a scentless cream, almost.

If you look for a nice lavender scented cream, get Castle Forbes Lavender.

With that said, the St. James Lavender & Geranium is a very nice cream, just not buy it because of its strong lavender scent, because it's a weak laveneder IMHO

24 5,969
 04-23-2016, 05:34 PM
User Info
(04-23-2016, 05:13 PM)CHSeifert Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 04:32 PM)Safelysimpson Wrote: Anybody try the lavender shave cream and post shave gel? I can't decide between 1 of each or 2 of each. I've been longing for a nice lavender shave product since my sample size aos lavender a year ago

The St. James Lavender is a very weak mild lavender, almost could be called a scentless cream, almost.

If you look for a nice lavender scented cream, get Castle Forbes Lavender.

With that said, the St. James Lavender & Geranium is a very nice cream, just not buy it because of its strong lavender scent, because it's a weak laveneder IMHO

I see it being marketed as for sensitive skin and even unscented. The post shave gel with a mild lavender smell would be nice to mix with my pen fragrances.

I would love the castle Forbes lavender right now but its not on a ridiculous sale like the st James. I'd also like to purchase some nos polsilver brown box so I have to make choices this week

28 781
 04-23-2016, 07:51 PM
User Info
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered the Sandalwood & bergamot aftershave and the T&H #10. Never tried either so hope to be pleased!

147 3,539
 04-23-2016, 07:57 PM
User Info
How long is this good for Claus?

28 781
 04-23-2016, 08:21 PM
User Info
(04-23-2016, 07:57 PM)Safelysimpson Wrote: How long is this good for Claus?

Don't know.......

24 5,969
 04-24-2016, 02:46 AM
User Info
Nobody bought the Bronze Ambition instant tan?  Rolleyes

63 1,721