04-24-2016, 08:38 AM
User Info
Just curious if there was some type of timeframe for new members to post reviews on various products or if each one is reviewed before it is allowed to be put up. I had spent about an hour yesterday posting a review and saw that it was pulled some 30 minutes later. I tried to follow the format of other reviews and I cannot see that i breached any forum rules; not a big deal just wanted to know so i did not spend any more time doing reviews if I am ineligible or formatting incorrectly.

Thanks.

Erik

5 139
 04-24-2016, 03:28 PM
User Info
(04-24-2016, 08:38 AM)Azpatriot66 Wrote: Just curious if there was some type of timeframe for new members to post reviews on various products or if each one is reviewed before it is allowed to be put up. I had spent about an hour yesterday posting a review and saw that it was pulled some 30 minutes later. I tried to follow the format of other reviews and I cannot see that i breached any forum rules; not a big deal just wanted to know so i did not spend any more time doing reviews if I am ineligible or formatting incorrectly.

Thanks.

Erik

Friend have you checked the forum, maybe the review was made before by someonne else for that product.
If thats the way, find that topic and add your personel thougts under that topic about the product

0 132
 04-24-2016, 03:38 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
The only probation for new members is the Buy,Sell,Trade feature. It would be helpful if the MODS who remove or alter posts PM us with explanation or chastising. If our sins remain unexplained we will continue to sin.

2 3,171
 04-24-2016, 03:40 PM
User Info
(04-24-2016, 03:28 PM)dikdik_s Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 08:38 AM)Azpatriot66 Wrote: Just curious if there was some type of timeframe for new members to post reviews on various products or if each one is reviewed before it is allowed to be put up. I had spent about an hour yesterday posting a review and saw that it was pulled some 30 minutes later. I tried to follow the format of other reviews and I cannot see that i breached any forum rules; not a big deal just wanted to know so i did not spend any more time doing reviews if I am ineligible or formatting incorrectly.

Thanks.

Erik

Friend have you checked the forum, maybe the review was made before by someonne else for that product.
If thats the way, find that topic and add your personel thougts under that topic about the product

Thanks. its a new product did not see any reviews for Crown King....will check again.

5 139
 04-24-2016, 03:47 PM
User Info
(04-24-2016, 03:38 PM)kav Wrote: The only probation for new members is the Buy,Sell,Trade feature. It would be helpful if the MODS who remove or alter posts PM us with explanation or chastising. If our sins remain unexplained we will continue to sin.

I am cool if certain soaps or vendors are not to be discussed. I came from another board and kind of just like the size of this one...not too big..not too small. I have 20-30 new soaps and thought I would spend the Summer reviewing those that have not been done. 

I just don't want to do it and either upset people or spend my time for nothing.

Erik

5 139
 04-24-2016, 03:53 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
We need the Moderator involved to explain.  People who unduly shill products for personal reward get banned. As a new member it may have appeared thus. I need to reread our rules myself.

2 3,171
 04-24-2016, 05:32 PM
User Info
(04-24-2016, 03:53 PM)kav Wrote: We need the Moderator involved to explain.  People who unduly shill products for personal reward get banned. As a new member it may have appeared thus. I need to reread our rules myself.

If I don't hear anything I will wait for 50 more posts then do a review on something totally different and see how it goes.

Erik

5 139
 04-24-2016, 08:38 PM
User Info
You could always try contacting one of the moderators to see what happened. Shy

83 21,110