04-27-2016, 05:36 PM
User Info
For sale cased Tech, a 1948 English tech that looks to be correct. Razor is in very good condition with two spot of plate loss indicated by arrow; each spot is adjacent to each other and seems stable. Case is in great condition considering the age the case has two spots around the bottom edge like the one next to the tip of index finger. Price $50 including shipping to the USA. For sale only in the USA, payment via PayPal instant transfer. More Pics on request price is what I paid, just have another cased Tech.  The Tech is said to be a mild razor, but this one seems to have as well as some of my other highly rated three pass wonders. No reductions will be made in price, willing to trade plus cash for ATT R1

[Image: PNHv0Vt.jpg][Image: UbQqypN.jpg][Image: Em9Vwbs.jpg][Image: q6IcABk.jpg][Image: FIwv3PJ.jpg]

13 247
 04-27-2016, 06:32 PM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info
I have an English Tech, too. Like yours it shaves similar to my more aggressive triangle base plate, made in USA Contract Tech. My E1 Tech otoh is a milder shaver.

Your razor looks clean and minty fresh Smile with a beautifully maintained case, too. Good luck with the sale!

7 2,165
 04-27-2016, 07:11 PM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
beautiful razor.
GLWTS

49 520