07-24-2012, 04:11 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
This is a very shaving cream which was originally produced in Bulgaria, but is now a Russian item.

Ease of lathering: 10/10--A pleasure to work with.

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Great stability for mult-pass shaves.

General skincare: 8/10--Moisturizes well, and very cooling.

Scent: 8/10--Very pleasant. Hard to describe, however.

Price: N/A--It was a gift. No idea about the price.

Would I buy again: 10/10--Yes, for sure.

Russia definitely produces some of the best creams I've ever used, and it's unfortunate that they are not easy to find in North America. I find that this Russian version is better than the original Bulgarian one.

Attached Files Image(s)

3 2,561
 07-28-2012, 05:46 AM
User Info
Theres a seller on the 'bay and the other forum that sells this, TET-A-TET, Everest and a few others (vanagz).

No association, but I've picked up some stuff from him in the past - the tubes arrived in good shape - not always easy with international shipping.

12 96
 07-28-2012, 05:56 AM
  • krissy
  • Cando, North Dakota
User Info
Thanks for the great review!!! If it's cooling so there must be a little menthol in it then. Which I do like and so does hubby.

(07-28-2012, 05:46 AM)norton Wrote: Theres a seller on the 'bay and the other forum that sells this, TET-A-TET, Everest and a few others (vanagz).

No association, but I've picked up some stuff from him in the past - the tubes arrived in good shape - not always easy with international shipping.

Thannks for the heads up I'm guessing vanagz is the user ID? I have used TET-A-TET and liked it. It would be nice to get some more.

7 405
 07-28-2012, 07:39 AM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Thank you Jeff for introducing to us yet another Russian made shave cream. If only these great products could be available to the forums for sale.

100 12,436
 07-28-2012, 08:04 AM
User Info
(07-28-2012, 05:56 AM)krissy Wrote: Thanks for the great review!!! If it's cooling so there must be a little menthol in it then. Which I do like and so does hubby.

(07-28-2012, 05:46 AM)norton Wrote: Theres a seller on the 'bay and the other forum that sells this, TET-A-TET, Everest and a few others (vanagz).

Thannks for the heads up I'm guessing vanagz is the user ID? I have used TET-A-TET and liked it. It would be nice to get some more.

That's right - the seller uses the same user id in both places.

12 96
 07-28-2012, 08:36 AM
  • krissy
  • Cando, North Dakota
User Info
Awesome I'm thinking that would be a great Christmas gift for the hubby....... that i get to use as well!!!

7 405
 07-28-2012, 09:39 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
(07-28-2012, 05:56 AM)krissy Wrote: Thanks for the great review!!! If it's cooling so there must be a little menthol in it then. Which I do like and so does hubby.

Krissy, there's a lot of menthol in this stuff!

3 2,561