04-30-2016, 02:33 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
This is ______________________fill in your name. An unassuming man who grew tired of irritating shaves, disposable junk and dreamed of his grandfather shaving in a small town called  Willabie. He walked out one day and met a sidewalk vendor selling the same marvelous shaving items of gramps. He eagerly handed over a  modest amount of cash to a man who said 'Phil, just call me Phil' with the assurance untold sums would soon make his investment  seem the greatest deal since Ponzi. He shaved the next morning and was elated. But then __________________________ fill in your name stepped out and Phil was back, this time with______________________fill in a new product: and he had to have it. ___________________________fill in your name doesn't know it, but he just crossed over into THE BULLGOOSE ZONE [Image: SfV5YUT.png]

2 3,171
 04-30-2016, 03:55 PM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
KAV, the screenwriter. Smile

178 23,809
 04-30-2016, 04:24 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Haha...very clever Chris.  Biggrin

46 18,380
 04-30-2016, 06:14 PM
User Info
Ah, yes. "A Stop at Willoughby", a great episode from the first season.

3 13
 04-30-2016, 06:48 PM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
AKA..."The Enabler"....I asked "do you have?"...and he said "YES ..and it comes in 3 sizes and 6 variations"....."would you like?"....and before I even thought about it ...4 large boxes appeared on my doorstep...along with 2 rather nice Shave Maidens....yes I was hooked...and ordered 3 more boxes and 2 new models (Shave Maidens)....I have never left the Shave cave since.... Blush Heart Rolleyes Shaving Firedevil

6 2,028
 04-30-2016, 07:33 PM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info