05-05-2016, 06:19 PM
User Info
This is one of my first restorations.  It's a Rubberset 1500 that I opened up to accept the 24mm TGN Silvertip knot that is currently set in silicone.  I rarely use this one as I like the larger barbershop type handles and so this one has just sat for about a year now so it is time to go.  Maybe lathered about 6 to 9 times.  The knot did shed a few hairs each use and I don't know if that is going to stop as it sees more use, I just wanted to make full disclosure.  The knot is set at roughly 57mm.  I'd like to get $35 shipped and paypalled to the lower 48. 

The second brush is what I believe to be a Rubberset 367 Aristocrat.  Although there are no markings on the brush that say Rubberset, it matches perfectly the picture and measurements found in the Rubberset Catalog from that year.  The handle is in great shape, all I did was lightly polish the handle.  The knot is not what I would call great but it could be used but if I was keeping it to use, I'd replace the knot.  This is the only time I've seen this brush.  None of the advertising shows the Rubberset brand on the handle so it is just my guess that it is the 367 but based on what I have seen, I believe it to be that brush.  If you'd like to PM me to discuss, I'd love to hear from you.  I'm asking the same, $35 shipped and paypalled to the lower 48.  Sold[Image: YNh04Sb.jpg]
[Image: V4DhX2w.jpg]
I have more pictures of either brush, just send me your email if you'd like to see them. [Image: GIVRD0I.jpg]Thanks for looking. 
[Image: MA6Umk3.jpg]

10 131
 05-08-2016, 11:35 AM
User Info
Still available

10 131
 05-11-2016, 09:16 AM
User Info
One sold one to go.

10 131
 05-11-2016, 08:41 PM
User Info