05-15-2016, 09:57 AM
  • warhawk
  • Beautiful NorthWest Florida
User Info
Hi Gents:  Hope all is well with you and your families.  I know it is a long shot or should I say one big fantasy but if I don't ask I may not receive.  As the title says . . . I am wanting to buy or trade for your Wolfman SB or OC razor.  If you are willing to part with yours . . . you will make me an even happier shaver.  To sweeten the pot I will trade my minty Mergress razor,  minty LUTZ slant razor, and RazoRock Stealth Slant Stainless V1, and if you are ever in the Beautiful NW Florida . . . I will treat you to a delicious steak dinner or lunch. Wink

Thank you for listening and have a great day,

WARHAWK

12 333
 05-24-2016, 09:21 AM
  • warhawk
User Info
(05-15-2016, 09:57 AM)warhawk Wrote: Hi Gents:  Hope all is well with you and your families.  I know it is a long shot or should I say one big fantasy but if I don't ask I may not receive.  As the title says . . . I am wanting to buy or trade for your Wolfman SB or OC razor.  If you are willing to part with yours . . . you will make me an even happier shaver.  To sweeten the pot I will trade my minty Mergress razor,  minty LUTZ slant razor, and RazoRock Stealth Slant Stainless V1, and if you are ever in the Beautiful NW Florida . . . I will treat you to a delicious steak dinner or lunch. Wink

Thank you for listening and have a great day,

WARHAWK

friendly bump . . . still looking

12 333
 06-12-2016, 05:49 PM
  • warhawk
User Info
A friendly bump because I am still in search for one.  I can also add $ to the above razors.  If you do not want the above razors, I got $.  I know that this is a MIRACLE WTB and WTT post but I believe in MIRACLES !!!  If you have a Wolfman SB or OC that is not getting enoiugh love . . . it will be a very welcomed addition to my shave den.   Biggrin

12 333
 07-30-2016, 05:53 AM
  • warhawk
User Info
Friendly bump....  If anyone has a Wolfman razor that is not getting any love than I am your guy.  Kindly PM me.  I can buy with reasonable price or trade.  I have other razors besides the above mentioned.  PM and don't be shy.

Thanks for listening,

WARHAWK

12 333
 08-06-2016, 05:18 AM
  • warhawk
User Info
Friendly bump.... If anyone has a Wolfman OC or SB that is willing to sell (reasonable) or trade than I am your guy.  PM and don't be shy.

Thank you for listening and have a great weekend,

WARHAWK

12 333
 08-13-2016, 06:29 AM
  • warhawk
User Info
Still looking with no luck . . . this is a friendly bump.  If you have a Wolfman OC or SB razor this is not getting enough love than I am your guy.  I can purchase at a reasonable price or trade.  If you don't like the above razors  mentioned . . . I have others.   Thanks for your time.

WARHAWK

12 333
 08-19-2016, 01:39 PM
User Info
Pm sent

Fellowship of cold water shavers

5 164
 08-19-2016, 04:41 PM
  • pbrmhl
  • Seattle
User Info
(08-19-2016, 01:39 PM)Mastermason151 Wrote: Pm sent

Fellowship of cold water shavers

It must be the steak dinner! Tempting, but from Seattle it doesn't really make sense...

5 326
 08-20-2016, 09:24 PM
  • warhawk
User Info
FOUND Wolfman SB razor.  Thank you kindly TSN member and thank you TSN.  Please archive.

WARHAWK

12 333