05-17-2016, 09:18 PM
  • DJL813
  • Darien, CT
User Info
Recently purchased a new tub of XPEC Original Scented shave cream as a birthday gift for my son.  Although he loves the product for it's richness and performance (used it 2x), he is not a fan of scented shaving cream.

As you probably know, XPEC retails for $70, I bought it "new" from another TSN member for $50.  I'm looking to sell this slightly used tub (approx 98% remaining) for $45--free shipping--domestic only. 

I also have a tub of Shannon's All Natural Shaving Soap in Lavender Lemongrass (used 1x)...retails for $11.99 value will sell for $9.00-- free shipping--domestic only. 

If you want both products, I will sell for $50 which includes free shipping--domestic only. 

NOTE: ALSO OPEN TO TRADES...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND...IF IT'S SHAVING CREAM, SHAVING SOAP OR AFTERSHAVE--THE MORE MENTHOL (i.e Kramperts Finest Frostbite or Fine Snakebite) THE BETTER Smile

PM if you have any questions.

In addition to my feedback on TSN, I also enjoy 100% positive feedback on Ebay (learningworks01) with over 500 transactions.

Note:  I only accept paypal and ship domestically

Thanks for considering my listing and purchase with confidence.

[Image: QU1Mx7C.jpg]

[Image: fNVDMYF.jpg]

128 564
 05-18-2016, 10:11 PM
  • DJL813
  • Darien, CT
User Info
Added a trade option

128 564