07-26-2012, 03:47 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
Unless i missed how,

Is it a massive overhaul or bandwith and storage issue between uploading pictures and linking them into threads ?

from a cell/tablet issue, its much easier to upload then play around with online services, but it isnt a huge deal as i know you would need some massive room to hold the pictures yourself

3 748
 07-26-2012, 08:00 PM
User Info
(07-26-2012, 03:47 PM)syngent Wrote: Unless i missed how,

Is it a massive overhaul or bandwith and storage issue between uploading pictures and linking them into threads ?

from a cell/tablet issue, its much easier to upload then play around with online services, but it isnt a huge deal as i know you would need some massive room to hold the pictures yourself

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking.

you should have the capability right now to upload photos and then insert them into the threads.

40 5,830
 07-26-2012, 08:06 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
all i see is a link to put in a url code, rather then upload a pic

on another forum (for cell phones) i take a pic with my phone and upload into thread,....

here i take pic then upload to picasa then copy url of picture then come to thread and paste that over

unless im missing how to directly upload a picture

3 748
 07-26-2012, 08:09 PM
User Info
when i hit REPLY, under the message i see this, "NEW ATTACHEMENT, then ADD ATTACHEMENT". i always resize my pics 1st, but left this one FULL size so you could see it clearly.

hope that helps.

Attached Files Image(s)

8 2,718
 07-26-2012, 08:13 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
crap its just where i wasnt looking, at the bottom instead of the top, its easy enough with my software on my computer but from phone or tablet not so simple, i saw the pic icon at the top it gives the url option, it is where i usual upload from elsewhere, completely didnt see attachments at bottom side, is my bad, but im glad to know it now !, thanks guys

ill give myself a double palm smack later for ya both

oh yeah, isnt there when your posting, just after you hit reply, maybe thats why i never noticed before hmmm

3 748
 07-26-2012, 08:14 PM
User Info
(07-26-2012, 08:06 PM)syngent Wrote: all i see is a link to put in a url code, rather then upload a pic

on another forum (for cell phones) i take a pic with my phone and upload into thread,....

here i take pic then upload to picasa then copy url of picture then come to thread and paste that over

Test reply with an attachment from my phone...

Attached Files Image(s)

40 5,830
 07-26-2012, 08:15 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
(07-26-2012, 08:14 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 08:06 PM)syngent Wrote: all i see is a link to put in a url code, rather then upload a pic

this works

Attached Files Image(s)

3 748
 07-26-2012, 08:17 PM
User Info
(07-26-2012, 08:15 PM)syngent Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 08:14 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote:

this works

are you trying it from your phone? normally if you are, it'll indicate that the post was from a mobile device.

40 5,830
 07-26-2012, 08:25 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
From phone desktop view in chrome
(07-26-2012, 08:17 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 08:15 PM)syngent Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 08:14 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: Test reply with an attachment from my phone...

this works

are you trying it from your phone? normally if you are, it'll indicate that the post was from a mobile device.

did it that time, just have to remember to set camera to a smaller size photo before taking it or check to see if i have a resizing option on my photo apps

Using the reply way is much easier on the phone then the URL method if it isnt already in the cloud, between my tablet and my phone i do post in from them more often then at PC, means i can play more from work too.... Glad i posted to figure that one out

Attached Files Image(s)

3 748