05-23-2016, 02:15 PM
  • DJL813
  • Darien, CT
User Info
I recently purchased this GP scuttle (model G12) thinking I would go back to bowl lathering but honestly, it's just not in the cards--I've always been and will continue to be a face latherer.  The G12 was purchased in March and includes a tiny blemish which is hard to spot (it's the size of a pin head--see pic#3) and has no effect whatsoever, on its performance. The G12 is exquisitely designed and does exactly what it should....it keeps your lather warm throughout the entire shave which for me includes three face passes and two head passes---that's a lot of lather and a lot of warmth Smile  

Retail price for a new G12 including shipping is $66. Here's a link to the item on the GP website.

http://www.georgetownpottery.com/product/SHAV0003.html

Item Specs:
Overall measurement:5-1/4" x 3-1/4"
Inner bowl is 4" diameter x 2-1/4" high
Reservoir is 12 oz
Includes raised edges and bottom bumps to help promote easy lathering
Pewter Copper Stopper is included to help maintain warmth in the scuttle throughout the shave

Since I'm feeling generous and promised my better half that I would clean out some of my unused product, here's the deal....if you purchase the scuttle, I'll also include AT NO COST an AOS brush in a Golden Nib Faux Ivory handle---PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO GET MY CALIPERS TO MEASURE KNOT SIZE----IT'S A FREEBEE---KEEP IT, GIVE IT TO YOUR WIFE, HUSBAND, DAUGHTER, SON, GRANDCHILD OR REPLACE THE KNOT WITH ONE OF YOUR LIKING--THE HANDLE COST $30 SO THERE'S NO DOWNSIDE....I will also include a 2 oz bottle of Taconic unscented pre-shave oil (used 1-2x) and a half filled tub of Lucky Tiger after shave moisturizer (although I preferred it as a pre-shave)....with the holiday weekend quickly approaching I'm doing my best to live up to my daily mantra....happy wife = happy life!

PRICE FOR SCUTTLE IS $45 which includes FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING--DOMESTIC ONLY

PRICE FOR BRUSH/PRE-SHAVE/AFTER SHAVE IS ZERO

Please PM me with any questions.

[Image: WMVmyug.jpg]
[Image: gR5uFq5.jpg]
[Image: NkuoAt8.jpg]
[Image: IcC1uHu.jpg]
[Image: lYNarsF.jpg]

128 560
 05-23-2016, 03:09 PM
User Info
This is quite a deal. GLWTS

22 207