05-30-2016, 08:08 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Hello everyone!

I am looking for an unused bowl of this legendary Spanish soap. I read some great reviews, but unfortunately I never had the chance to shave with it. 

I have many unused and slightly used soaps that I could trade for it. Just send me a pm to discuss it, if you're interested in a trade.

I'm not sure how easy is what I'm asking, but I thought I could give it a try. I'm trying to be optimistic!

Thanks for looking!

49 1,943
 05-30-2016, 08:22 AM
User Info
(05-30-2016, 08:08 AM)nikos.a Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am looking for an unused bowl of this legendary Spanish soap. I read some great reviews, but unfortunately I never had the chance to shave with it. 

I have many unused and slightly used soaps that I could trade for it. Just send me a pm to discuss it, if you're interested in a trade.

I'm not sure how easy is what I'm asking, but I thought I could give it a try. I'm trying to be optimistic!

Thanks for looking!

Good luck in your search. I do searched a few years ago and out of the blue someone messaged me. 

It's a truly legendary soap and worth the hunt.

8 244
 05-30-2016, 08:38 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
(05-30-2016, 08:22 AM)jodypress Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 08:08 AM)nikos.a Wrote: Hello everyone!

Thanks for looking!

Good luck in your search. I do searched a few years ago and out of the blue someone messaged me. 

It's a truly legendary soap and worth the hunt.

I really want to give it a try!

Thanks a lot, Jody!

49 1,943
 05-30-2016, 08:52 AM
User Info
There was one on a Facebook group for $85 but it was pre owned. I don't know man, not really my thing. Good luck in your search. I had the la toja stick and cream and didn't care for the scent but performance was outstanding. I doubt you'll be disappointed if the scent is up your alley.

61 1,710
 05-30-2016, 09:09 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
(05-30-2016, 08:52 AM)NSmalls Wrote: There was one on a Facebook group for $85 but it was pre owned. I don't know man, not really my thing. Good luck in your search. I had the la toja stick and cream and didn't care for the scent but performance was outstanding. I doubt you'll be disappointed if the scent is up your alley.

Thank you, my friend!

Actually, I really like the scent of La Toja. The performance of these products, as you said, is outstanding. Lately, I use them pretty often.

49 1,943
 05-30-2016, 09:12 AM
User Info
There was a rumor the stick and the tub were the same soap, I find the stick to be one of my absolute favorite soaps. When I was new in shaving I gave a whole tub of the manantiales away to a friend. I should see if he still has the tub lying around anywhere.

60 1,412
 05-30-2016, 04:10 PM
User Info
Definitely an exercise in YMMV -

I always thought the La Toja Stick was just OK - (Tabac/Moos, Valobra and Palmolive out performed it for me) but the Manantiales was a good performer - plus the cool container factor. 
The La Toja creams and AS I always liked as well. 

I seem to remember the ingredients being slightly different between the stick and the Manantiales - I read somewhere that Manantiales was based on an older formula
of the stick - but it's been awhile. 

Good Luck with the search.

12 97
 05-30-2016, 04:13 PM
User Info
There was someone on FB who was selling it; he's asking $100USD for it; I'm sure it'll be more factoring in shipping to Greece.

22 653
 05-30-2016, 05:43 PM
User Info
I loved the stick, but never ended up re-buying it. Just too may soaps out there to try. But I really liked the scent and it performed well for me. I also enjoy the La Toja splash very much. Good luck with your search!

38 1,159
 05-30-2016, 08:14 PM
User Info
I was told by a Manantiales owner to grate a La Toja stick into a container and you get the same soap…minus the ultra cool bowl presentation though
Good luck in your quest!

~Royce

4 373
 05-31-2016, 04:27 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Thank you very much, gentlemen!

49 1,943