07-27-2012, 10:51 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I have been asked by a member here to try out and comment on a new brush he is trying to market. The company is called Wet Shaving Products. He sent me a brush with understanding that I will try it, comment on it here and pass it on to another willing participant. He has created this thread in the "contests and giveaways" forum. Check it out. It's a nice brush for a good price, but has its issues. I am almost done with it, so if there is interest post in the linked thread and we'll get the ball rolling with the traveling brush.

Cheers!

25 1,705
 07-27-2012, 11:06 AM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
Interesting brush,I would really like to try it out.Thanks for your inputs!

86 7,123
 07-27-2012, 02:56 PM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
(07-27-2012, 11:06 AM)Teiste Wrote: Interesting brush,I would really like to try it out.Thanks for your inputs!

Yes, it's an interesting brush. It is sold via Amazon here for $40, which is a great price, IMO. I only have a little problem with it being too stiff and not allowing me to apply lather liberally the way I like. I like brushes with strong backbone, but this one is beyond that. It is stiff because of the short effective loft, not because of firm bristles like a TGN finest. Anyway, I will send the brush along to whoever is next and we can get some other opinions. The build of this brush is very impressive, though.

25 1,705
 07-27-2012, 06:18 PM
User Info
Looking forward to more reviews of it.

75 20,883