06-02-2016, 04:48 PM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
Whatever happened to that post about the rare Schick adjustable razor....was here and then disappeared....am I missing something..????..was it a clone or was something "wrong".....seemed quite interesting and then "poof"...gone...like the chatter about the HONE razor....wow..!!!!!..got to be quick or you miss amazing things Huh...Oh yah forgot about the new injector by Provision Supply...same story?....please advise.

6 2,024
 06-05-2016, 11:52 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
I saw it too.    Oh no, I probably shouldn't have said that, I may get a knock on the door at 3 a.m.

7 2,327
 06-05-2016, 11:59 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
(06-02-2016, 04:48 PM)Harvey Wrote: Whatever happened to that post about the rare Schick adjustable razor....was here and then disappeared....am I missing something..????..was it a clone or was something "wrong".....seemed quite interesting and then "poof"...gone...like the chatter about the HONE razor....wow..!!!!!..got to be quick or you miss amazing things Huh...Oh yah forgot about the new injector by Provision Supply...same story?....please advise.

The poster had simultaneously listed the rare razor on EBAY for a BIN of $1800.00. If it was truly his white whale, he would not be listing it for sale. While it may not have been his intention to increase hype for a sale, the post raised suspicions.

Provision Supply is a kick-starter project. We do not allow discussion of crowd-funded projects. Since members may also be investors, motivations to post about the razor may not be pure.

46 18,348
 06-06-2016, 06:09 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Ahhhh!  Dig it.

7 2,327
 06-06-2016, 10:46 AM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
Aaaagh...me too...saw that on E bay...what a joke!!!!

6 2,024