08-19-2016, 05:27 AM
User Info
A new creation for a customer with the "Marigold" acrylic or "Tiger Stripe" as well. 

2.125" length brush with flat bottom beehive bulb.  Set to a 50mm lofted 22mm black badger knot.

Should make a great brush for daily use or in rotation!

[Image: Tynckws.jpg]

0 413
 08-22-2016, 04:09 AM
User Info
There are 9 days left until the 20% off sale ends on in-stock items on our Bonanza sales site! 

0 413
 08-31-2016, 07:41 AM
User Info
Knot source

Okay, after peruzzing the net for countless hours and refined searches I have maybe developed a source for very fine quality knots.  These are however at an expense.  In the past I have sourced the best quality knots one could find for a economical price for the buyer.  However, I kept coming back to the old stance, once you send it out there, there is no coming back.  That said, the knots I have inquired about will cost more than my complete brushes have in the past alone!  Yes, a markup to say the least but assured to me as the top of the top as far as quality.

That said..............would folks spend near or in some cases just over $100 for a single brush given the grade of badger of course?  Some may be slightly cheaper but some would be north of that.

I want things to be quality but at the same time economical for the working class guy/gal!  In this business you are sort of in a conundrum on what people are willing to pay.

Feedback welcomed of course and your thoughts and ideas do matter to us at ATBT!  And to those who have bought in the past, your brush knots were selected and judged to be quality.  It is just we have now the option to buy what may be referred to as the finest made by a supplier but like I stated at a price to has to be reflected down the line.

We wish we could go direct to the current source and pick and choose but unfortunately that is not possible being overseas.  If it were I would do each knot that way I assure you.  I have gotten in knots that I was stuck with due to buying overseas and just discarded them because they were sub par.  That is how picky I am.

0 413
 09-02-2016, 10:41 AM
User Info
I have a razor coming in that I purchased and will either do it in G10 Ghost Jade or the beautiful stabilized green curly dyed maple scales.  Hope to post some pictures up once this creation is done.

0 413
 09-07-2016, 07:17 AM
User Info
I am going to source some knots from this US distributor and see if they are in fact more consistent and build a few brushes with them to test.  I will be seeking some test folks if your interested.  Please let me know.

0 413
 09-07-2016, 11:28 AM
User Info
Just finished up a set of green dyed curly maple stabilized scales for a nice older razor produced in Germany for Archer Manufacturing Co.  Micro mesh 9 step wet sanded then Hut friction polished then clear lacquer coated for the final.  Used a ivory acrylic narrow wedge.

[Image: NuyUWu2.jpg]

[Image: zlv6wOA.jpg]

0 413
 09-07-2016, 12:53 PM
User Info
Nice work!

0 69
 09-08-2016, 03:33 AM
User Info
(09-07-2016, 12:53 PM)twister Wrote: Nice work!

Thank you sir!

0 413