06-12-2016, 02:00 PM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
Gents:

This is Pils safety razor. 101NE been honest used once. Purchased less than a month. Awesome quality. Theirs no words to describe the quality. 
Retail price in the US is $275.00 but 220.00 in Germany yours for $200.00 shipped using USPS Priority Mail to all US. Reason to use the German site price? Forum rules. My loss your gain. Outside the US pm me cause the price may change due to shipping to the destination. Includes his original box. Even thou the price in the original site is less than what I pay in the site where I purchase the razor in the US, I will use their German price. Very good price for a quality razor like this. 
Thanks
Ken[Image: DcHe6P3.jpg]
Quote:[Image: xh8zV90.jpg]

21 209
 06-15-2016, 09:13 AM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
(06-12-2016, 02:00 PM)kiruiz Wrote: Gents:

This is Pils safety razor. 101NE been honest used once. Purchased less than a month. Awesome quality. Theirs no words to describe the quality. 
Retail price in the US is $275.00 but 220.00 in Germany yours for $200.00 shipped using USPS Priority Mail to all US. Reason to use the German site price? Forum rules. My loss your gain. Outside the US pm me cause the price may change due to shipping to the destination. Includes his original box. Even thou the price in the original site is less than what I pay in the site where I purchase the razor in the US, I will use their German price. Very good price for a quality razor like this. 
Thanks
Ken[Image: DcHe6P3.jpg]

Quote:[Image: xh8zV90.jpg]

WITHDRAW PLEASE

21 209