04-30-2017, 02:29 PM
  • JRRIII
  • Blossoming Addict
  • East Coast
User Info
I hope that's not true about Sartorial, I haven't even made it around to getting the set yet  Facepalm But if it's true I hope some artisan will make a homage of it

8 387
 04-30-2017, 08:29 PM
User Info
I have seen it on continous offer elsewhere, so I doubt now that he is right.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

0 81
 05-04-2017, 05:14 AM
User Info
Juniper Sling

English Fern

2 52
 05-20-2017, 04:47 PM
  • JRRIII
  • Blossoming Addict
  • East Coast
User Info
I had a chance to smell Juniper Sling today and I must say it smelled fantastic. The funny part is on paper it never really seemed like a scent I would like but I was totally wrong.

8 387
 05-24-2017, 02:04 AM
  • Quando
  • Banned
  • Somewhere far-away, from Home
User Info
Endymion was my wife's favourite, but, I was allergic, to it.  I like English Fern, Love Potion #9, Quercus, Opus, Blenheim Bouquet, and, Juniper Sling.  I thought Sartorial was a bit much.  

I dislike Eau de Toilettes, in general.  If they made English Fern in an aftershave, or an aftershave/cologne/eau de parfum, I might try it, but, the spray edt's might as well come from the mall.

1 589
 05-30-2017, 01:08 PM
User Info
I walked into my first Penhaligon's store in Covent Market in London in the early 1990's and did a tour around the shop smelling everything!  I left after trying "English Fern" which I wore all afternoon while walking around London.  I kept sniffing it as I walked and the more and more I sniffed, the more I knew I had to have it!  I went back and purchased it that afternoon!  Since then I have been to both London stores, the Penhaligon's stockists booths in the London department stores, Penhaligon's in Burlington Arcade, Regents Street, Mayfair and Kings Road and recently Penhaligon's at Canary Wharf!  I've also been in the store in Paris, in Milan as well as the N.Y.C. stores at Rockefeller Center and I had the pleasure of recently going to the Penhaligon's at Westfield World Trade Center near our apartment in Tribeca where I purchased a different fragrance for me which was Levantium!  I have made the rounds and have been fortunate enough to collect many of their fragrances over the last 25 years or more!  In case you couldn't guess, Penhaligon's is one of my favorite places to go for Men's fragrances!

0 16
 07-10-2017, 06:31 PM
User Info
My favs in order are:

As Sawria
Blenheim Bouquet
Sartorial

I own them all

18 59
 07-30-2017, 03:41 PM
  • JRRIII
  • Blossoming Addict
  • East Coast
User Info
Anyone else in here like Hammam Bouquet? I have never smelled it but for some reason I keep coming back to it; I just placed an order for a bottle a few moments ago  Biggrin

8 387
 08-01-2017, 07:46 PM
User Info
I spent quite a while at one of their stores in Vegas. Blenheim-bouquet and Quercus were the ones I liked and was tempted to buy.

6 701
 08-01-2017, 08:12 PM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
(05-30-2017, 01:08 PM)MilfordNJGuy Wrote: I walked into my first Penhaligon's store in Covent Market in London in the early 1990's and did a tour around the shop smelling everything!  I left after trying "English Fern" which I wore all afternoon while walking around London.  I kept sniffing it as I walked and the more and more I sniffed, the more I knew I had to have it!  I went back and purchased it that afternoon!  Since then I have been to both London stores, the Penhaligon's stockists booths in the London department stores, Penhaligon's in Burlington Arcade, Regents Street, Mayfair and Kings Road and recently Penhaligon's at Canary Wharf!  I've also been in the store in Paris, in Milan as well as the N.Y.C. stores at Rockefeller Center and I had the pleasure of recently going to the Penhaligon's at Westfield World Trade Center near our apartment in Tribeca where I purchased a different fragrance for me which was Levantium!  I have made the rounds and have been fortunate enough to collect many of their fragrances over the last 25 years or more!  In case you couldn't guess, Penhaligon's is one of my favorite places to go for Men's fragrances!

What a treat. I only have about a dozen Pens, but they are some of my favorite scents. I would give anything to visit some of their stores.

38 5,075
 08-01-2017, 08:16 PM
User Info
English Fern will be a staple as long as they make it. My favorite Penhaligons scent hands down followed by Blenheim Bouquet

20 1,314
 08-03-2017, 06:41 PM
  • JRRIII
  • Blossoming Addict
  • East Coast
User Info
Wore Hammam Bouquet today; I'm hooked. It lasts surprising long on me, and is such a soothing fragrance. It will definitely be a staple going forward. I wish they would bring back the aftershave.

8 387
 08-17-2017, 10:32 AM
User Info
I used Endymion this morning. It's performance is outstanding, and the the scent is amazing.

0 49