07-29-2012, 06:19 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
This is a Bulgarian cream which is sold all over Europe, and I wish they would bring it in to North America, because it's so good!

Ease of lathering: 10/10--A pleasure to work with.

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Lasts forever if you want!

General skincare: 9/10--Very moisturizing. Menthol is listed, but I can't feel it.

Scent: 10/10--Lovely. I can't describe it, though.

Price: N/A--I traded for it, so I don't know how much it is.

Would I buy again: 10/10--You wouldn't have to twist my arm!

I think the world of most Bulgarian creams because they lather and perform so well. This stuff smells delightful and delivers on everything I want from a cream, except the menthol sensation. I still love it, and I would buy it again if I could find it.

Attached Files Image(s)

3 2,562
 07-30-2012, 03:45 PM
User Info
(07-29-2012, 06:19 AM)JAYDEE Wrote: This is a Bulgarian cream which is sold all over Europe, and I wish they would bring it in to North America, because it's so good!

+1 Cool Everything you liked, so did I.

I received a tube of this from that incredible gentleman and fellow-member, Freddy Zorrikman. Biggrin He was pleased with it and shared it with me. The genuine goods, and no foolin'. Smile

My first shave with it was the best I'd had in months. Sisi1 Doggone North American manufacturers are missing a small but significant niche market. Indians and eastern Europeans are being better served than we are.

I'm so glad we all have a "thing" going on here that works for us all, and on a worldwide scale. Euro

0 554
 07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
(07-30-2012, 03:45 PM)Michael G Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 06:19 AM)JAYDEE Wrote: This is a Bulgarian cream which is sold all over Europe, and I wish they would bring it in to North America, because it's so good!

I received a tube of this from that incredible gentleman and fellow-member, Freddy Zorrikman. Biggrin He was pleased with it and shared it with me. The genuine goods, and no foolin'. Smile

My first shave with it was the best I'd had in months. Sisi1 Doggone North American manufacturers are missing a small but significant niche market. Indians and eastern Europeans are being better served than we are.

I'm so glad we all have a "thing" going on here that works for us all, and on a worldwide scale. Euro

Dodgy (I'll get you for that, and your little dog, too! Tongue)

2 11,211
 07-31-2012, 10:37 AM
User Info
(07-30-2012, 08:12 PM)freddy Wrote: Dodgy (I'll get you for that, and your little dog, too! Tongue)

Waitaminnit! Is your name "Zorrikman"? Are you a "gentleman"? Exclamation

0 554
 07-31-2012, 04:33 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
(07-30-2012, 08:12 PM)freddy Wrote:
(07-30-2012, 03:45 PM)Michael G Wrote:

Dodgy (I'll get you for that, and your little dog, too! Tongue)

Hey boys, no fighting! Laughing1

3 2,562
 07-31-2012, 04:36 PM
User Info
(07-31-2012, 04:33 PM)JAYDEE Wrote: Hey boys, no fighting! Laughing1

HE STARTED! Fig bat BULLY! Angry

0 554
 08-04-2012, 05:16 PM
User Info
I own about 5 tubes of the Classic variant. I believe this to be one of the best shaving creams I've tried yet. Excellent barbershop scent, amazing lather and performance.

0 54