06-24-2016, 08:36 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
Brushfires in California, tornadoes in OK, floods in W Virginia even snow in the NE and the usual 'seismologist report a growing indicator of THE BIG ONE' building on the San Andreas'. It's all a regional part of our consciousness. I felt compelled to remind everyone to be ready to bug out, shelter in place as called for. And do you have a box next to the family papers and photos to quickly toss the shaving collection in ?

2 3,171
 06-25-2016, 12:06 AM
User Info
While I don't suggest that people should turn into mad preppers, it is a good idea to have given though to the various what-if scenarios that could affect you.

3 4,666
 06-25-2016, 09:41 AM
User Info
Not to mention: 
Activity in the Yellowstone Caldara, 
Rumblings again 'neath Mt. St. Helens
Global cooling, or warming, or changing (depending on which polar bear you talk to)
Brexit,
Caitlin Jenner,
ISIS,
Al Sharpton,
And this guy (who tragically has recently passed):

[Image: WoNNA4G.jpg]

Plus as a notable mention, Hillary is still a free woman Tongue

Fortunately, I have my backup stash of Polsilvers ready for the coming bug-out...   Eyepop

0 401
 06-25-2016, 10:20 AM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
O.k. back on track. I had an online friend, talked for years and then he vanished. I thought I  had said something. I get a postcard literally
smudged in grime from a refugee camp telling people of his murder by a daughter. My great grandmother survived the San Francisco earthquake slipping under a oak rolltop desk because 'the good neighbors pulled me there' just before it hit with her husband's Fenian revolver.
She taught me to listen to my gut besides breakfast, lunch and dinner.

2 3,171
 08-14-2016, 03:00 PM
User Info
Reading this  is causing my hair to stand up. 

But it's a good read.

1 455