06-27-2016, 07:55 AM
User Info
Hi everyone - 

Up for sale is a Paladin PK-47 26mm select knot in faux horn.  It has a 51.25 knot but more importantly a 47mm free loft measurement.  I've really loved the development of this "free loft" concept because I believe it more accurately describes the nature of the knot rather than just height and width.  The handle is gorgeous as shown in the photos; if you are looking for more information, the original listing is here.  For me, this brush is almost perfect, but unfortunately the knot is just a hair too big (I prefer my 24mm-knotted Paladin brush so don't shed a tear for me).  It has lost one hair and is in great shape otherwise.  I also love these knots that Ken has selected; they are neither too floppy nor too dense and as far as I am concerned, come the closest to classic Simpsons' two-band knots that are no longer in production.  Like I wrote, I wish it was just a little bit smaller (not the brush's fault of course; I should have been a little more discerning).  It comes with all the original packaging and paperwork.  I am looking for what I paid $160 plus $8.50 shipping): $168.50.  SOLD!  Thanks ARGH and TSN!

As always, feel free to comment about my description and pricing in this thread.  If you have any other questions, please PM me.  The above-price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.  If you are an international buyer, please contact me about costs and services.

Thanks for looking,

84 1,505
 06-27-2016, 08:03 AM
  • Urolex
  • Phoenix, AZ
User Info
Very nice offer, you don't need any GLWS, but GLWS!

52 434
 06-27-2016, 08:05 AM
User Info
PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 310
 06-27-2016, 02:25 PM
User Info
Missed it Sad

2 102