07-03-2016, 06:24 AM
User Info
Been using a Merkur and Parker DE for a few years now. After seeing members awesome razor collection. (heads/handles) I'm really wanting to get something nice. I was thinking ATT SE Bamboo. Not sure if I can use different handles with the ATT head. What do you recommend

15 139
 07-03-2016, 10:14 AM
User Info
The ATT SE1 is getting great reviews and you can use different handles with it if they use the standard threading. If you have the funds for it then go for it & enjoy.

31 8,054
 07-03-2016, 11:20 AM
User Info
(07-03-2016, 06:24 AM)CtrlAltElite Wrote: Been using a Merkur and Parker DE for a few years now. After seeing members awesome razor collection. (heads/handles) I'm really wanting to get something nice. I was thinking ATT SE Bamboo. Not sure if I can use different handles with the ATT head. What do you recommend

The Bamboo handle is very nice. I just think it's a little light. I use mine on the alumigoose v2. The head is on the SE is gorgeous. My only complaint is it's very wide. The SE feather type blades have a completely different feel than the DEs.

17 77
 07-09-2016, 04:12 PM
User Info
(07-03-2016, 06:24 AM)CtrlAltElite Wrote: Been using a Merkur and Parker DE for a few years now. After seeing members awesome razor collection. (heads/handles) I'm really wanting to get something nice. I was thinking ATT SE Bamboo. Not sure if I can use different handles with the ATT head. What do you recommend

I would wholeheartedly recommend the ATT SE, not a fan of the bamboo handle though, like a thicker handle.  

I believe you can request one of his other handles, or just order the head.

52 1,175
 07-10-2016, 03:41 AM
User Info
One area you may want to consider is what type of face feel are you after. This would then perhaps help in selecting a razor. I find the ATT SE rather mild, perhaps similar to your existing two razors. Given the SE blade has a totally different face feel to a DE, but IMO not so different in this razor that it becomes very apparent. YMMV

0 831