01-11-2018, 09:55 PM
User Info
I will say that I have noticed that the lighter the material the more mild the shave. ie. my timeless .95 titanium open comb I can motor with the razor without a care in the world but the .95 stainless open comb you better behave you’ll bleed. I could be wrong but that’s the way it seems. Also, IAMCDB- Chris Bailey also prefers the SE’s to be lighter. Check him out on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 94
 01-15-2018, 07:04 PM
User Info
I’ve used the aluminum General several times the past few weeks and I’m truly impressed. The razor is becoming a favorite of mine, providing great shaves without fuss. I have a stainless steel General on the way, really excited to see how the shave compares.

17 707
 01-15-2018, 08:13 PM
  • pbrmhl
  • Seattle
User Info
(01-15-2018, 07:04 PM)chiefthunder Wrote: I’ve used the aluminum General several times the past few weeks and I’m truly impressed. The razor is becoming a favorite of mine, providing great shaves without fuss. I have a stainless steel General on the way, really excited to see how the shave compares.

If you're at all like me, you'll love it! I used my stainless General this morning. The more I use it, the more it seems to be headed toward the top of the heap of my AC blade razors. The ATT SE2 and Asylum RX are quaking in their boots...

6 405
 Yesterday, 05:48 AM
User Info
[Image: 7DrvZWO.jpg]

A superb shave from a superb razor

6 879
 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
User Info
Used my brass General yesterday with a new Schick Proline blade. That blade is really smooth and I could barely feel it. Even though it was smooth and I could barely feel it, absolute BBS with barely any effort. Think I will try that blade in my Asylum RX to see if it’s as smooth. As for now, I think i like the Feather Super blades the best in my SS and Brass Generals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 1,013