Yesterday, 03:51 PM
User Info
(Yesterday, 11:26 AM)doc47 Wrote: Actually Chris it is called Baie De Genievre here is the link:
https://www.creedboutique.com/creed-vaulted-scents/37-creed-baie-de-genievre.html

Thanks (my name is Claus, not that it really matters....)

24 5,743
 Yesterday, 03:53 PM
  • Quando
  • Somewhere far-away, from Home
User Info
CaD, by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements

1 494
 Yesterday, 03:56 PM
  • doc47
  • Northern Arizona
User Info
(Yesterday, 03:51 PM)CHSeifert Wrote:
(Yesterday, 11:26 AM)doc47 Wrote: Actually Chris it is called Baie De Genievre here is the link:
https://www.creedboutique.com/creed-vaulted-scents/37-creed-baie-de-genievre.html

Thanks (my name is Claus, not that it really matters....)

Claus, I apologize, a person's name does matter and in this case I should have paid closer attention to what I was doing. My heartfelt apologies. Dan

7 583
 Yesterday, 04:02 PM
User Info
(Yesterday, 11:47 AM)Steelman Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:48 AM)ask4Edge Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 06:19 AM)Steelman Wrote: [Image: vqnxqh7.jpg]Floris 1962. Like a mix of Tom Ford Italian Cypress and Polo green. Very green & fresh.

The reviews of the 1962 I’ve seen are overwhelmingly positive.

Would you say this frag is typically unisex, or instead, typically masculine?

I don't see this as unisex. Definitely masculine. 

I have not been a big fan of the reformulated Floris regular line. But their private line is turning out some real winners. 

Disregard what the marketing says about 1962. To me it is more consistent with 1980's style masculine "green" scents. I agree with others in that it has a similar vibe to vintage Polo Green. It has a wonderful Cypress note which is quieter and smoother than TF Italian Cypress and thus more wearable. I was a skeptic but bought a full bottle after wearing my sample.

Thanks, Ron! Very interesting. Just pulled the trigger.:-}

(Haven’t been terribly impressed with their regular line either, although I still like their Santal EdT and AS; and though I don’t care for the No.89 in EdT, I think the AS is pretty ok, in terms of scent (and excellent in terms of skin care properties).)

0 403
 Yesterday, 08:37 PM
User Info
Today I'm going with Terre D'Hermes EDT

[Image: 0pW9gHc.png]

0 218
 Today, 12:07 AM
User Info
Cologne Grand Luxe Fragonard
[Image: X3tmb75.jpg]

0 57
 10 hours ago