Yesterday, 11:55 AM
User Info
(Yesterday, 07:00 AM)CHSeifert Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:40 AM)Petronius Wrote: Serge Lutens & Muscs Koublai Khan - Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones come to my mind ... Biggrin
[Image: QHruUdF.jpg][Image: ra75LOp.jpg]

One of the few fragrances that actually literally smells like manure, fecals and horse shiit on me.

SO .... who on God's earth wakes up in the morning and decides today i want to smell like horse shit

36 654
 Yesterday, 12:17 PM
User Info
(Yesterday, 07:37 AM)Jags009 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:40 AM)Petronius Wrote: Serge Lutens & Muscs Koublai Khan - Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones come to my mind ... Biggrin

One of the few fragrances that actually literally smells like manure, fecals and horse shiit on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look, it's important to stress, that SL MKK smells like this ON ME.

We all have different noses and different skin chemistry, and scents can smell quite a bit differently from person to person.

I have a lot of respect for Petronius and his taste in fragrances and I'm sure he gets quite a different scent reaction to Serge Lutens MKK.

I ordered 2 samples from Serge Lutens back in 2012/2013 and they sent me 1 x 5 ml sample and a 10 ml decant, which Serge Lutens shop shipped me in a very nice looking decant bottle.

But I really expected a deep dark and musky scent, and not what I ended up smelling.

I remember I decided to let it dry down for a couple of hours on my skin, but the fecal note on my skin made me wash it off after 20-25 minutes.

I tested it one more time and got the same type of note from it.

The musk was in the far background on my skin, but it could very well smell differently on other people or other people simply don't get the same nose reaction as I do.

24 6,093
 Yesterday, 12:35 PM
User Info
(Yesterday, 11:55 AM)LuvWetShavin Wrote:

SO .... who on God's earth wakes up in the morning and decides today i want to smell like horse shit

As I say in my other reply, peoples noses react differently to scents.
I also get a strong fecal note from Dior Privé Leather Oud, simply straight horse staple shiit.

But there are people who really love Dior Leather Oud, and get a clear vibrant leather note from it.

I'm a huge leather fan and own many leather fragrances, so I had great expectations, when I bought my 2 samples directly from the Dior store in Copenhagen.
But what my nose got from this was not pleasant at all  Blush

24 6,093
 Yesterday, 01:22 PM
User Info
Tonight I'm wearing a clone of one of my childhood manly favourite fougere fragrances, Paco Rabanne Pour Homme.

This clone version is an improved version of the already amazing fougere, it's stronger and longer lasting and projects like a beast for the first 3-4 hours.
Longevity: 10-12 hours solid.

Bond No.9 Great Jones, whan an amazing clone, if a clone can be that.......unfortunately many Bond No.9's are clones of other fragrances, but they really make some of the best high quality clones out there.

[Image: 375x500.3500.jpg]

24 6,093
 Yesterday, 04:24 PM
User Info
 11 hours ago
User Info
Lanvin & Monsieur Lanvin

[Image: vGild4j.jpg]

4 213
 1 hour ago
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Boellis Panama Balm

[Image: 4YWe5W1.jpg]

180 24,270
 51 minutes ago
User Info
(1 hour ago)Johnny Wrote:
Boellis Panama Balm

[Image: 4YWe5W1.jpg]

How does it smell compared to the soap Johnny? Any resemblance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 907