07-16-2016, 01:48 PM
User Info
Well had a little time on my hands this afternoon along with some cheapie hot sauce bottles and decided to decant some new Pinaud products out of their cheapie plastic bottles in glass and even managed to save the labels, grant it not as classy as the original bottles which are pretty impossible to find but none the less they don't look bad in these bottles and I truly hate the feel of plastic bottles.

[Image: U9iabNd.jpg]

6 1,400
 07-18-2016, 03:22 PM
User Info
Your just missing the veg!

0 130
 07-18-2016, 04:13 PM
User Info
(07-18-2016, 03:22 PM)Lilan Wrote: Your just missing the veg!

I actually have the Veg but it's in a different bottle without a label, it's in the bottle between the Original and Bayrum it's the green bottle with round stopper.

6 1,400
 07-18-2016, 05:42 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
I made my first independent expression of manhood buying a glass bottle of Lilac Vegetal instead of Old Spice like every other male in my family.
the packaging brought images of Yancy Derringer and the French Quarter of New Orleans. I splashed some on. It dissipated and I splashed on some more. Again, after a few hours of yardwork it was gone. I lacked guidance into the mysteries of AS and full strength cologne. Monday I was
determined to smell good all day and splashed almost half the bottle.
I was confronted by the star quarterback football hero and two linemen. His family had celebrated his receiving draft # 365  with a party and article in the local newspaper. I was lucky # 7. but not that day. they 'called into question' my sexual persuasion and started group shoving me.
I let fly with a wrestling tackle ( I was on that team) and broke the football hero's throwing arm in two places and bit a lineman's hand before getting stomped. I was suspended for 3 days for jumping them. Our team lost every game that year except the very last to our crosstown rival. Their Football hero took LSD.
I gave up on Lilac Vegetal and enlisted in the Coast Guard.  6 years later I was a SP reassigned to the vibrant San Francisco Castro District. I was being 'punished' for tossing a pimp headfirst into a City Of Oakland trashcan for beating up one of his ladies after rearranging his kneecaps with my nightstick. I dropped by OIL CAN HARRY'S to say hello. I got a few whistles and the owner told two teddy bears to show respect or leave. He gave me a complimentary Perrier- also now in plastic. I looked over at a strangly familiar figure sitting alone, broken nose and showing sings of hepatitis C. It was my old tormentor the football hero. We made eye contact and he begged me not to tell anyone back home. I took a wiff.
"GEEzus,Greg, what is that crap you have on? The owner whispered ' he's a miserable creature, you KNOW HIM'? I said I thought I did, and left.
I'm glad you enjoy Pinaud. I, will respectfully pass. 24

2 3,171
 07-18-2016, 10:25 PM
User Info
Tried the Lime Sec...No es bueno. Smells too much like soap.

5 118
 07-19-2016, 04:33 AM
User Info
Well i have (4) AS's from the Pinaud line and like them alot, the Veg and Original are my favs, the original reminds me of an Old Time Barber Shop smell, I know alot don't care for the Veg and I didn't at first but it kinda grew on me, do have others, you bet i do and I like those as well but for mr the Pinaud line has treated me well and the Mrs. like all of them which is a plus  Biggrin

6 1,400
 07-19-2016, 07:24 AM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
This is why we have so many choices: There is something for everyone. Sometimes all it takes is a cathartic moment; positive or negative to prejudice a product, scent or object forever.

2 3,171