07-16-2016, 02:52 PM
User Info
Good evening, Gentlemen.  Although I've been pretty quiet on The Nook for the past few months, things have been rather busy around here as we've moved our residence (and shop) from Northeastern Pennsylvania to the Maryland Eastern Shore.  I'm happy (relieved?) to report that our shop is up and in full operation while the "sea" of brown cardboard is gradually receding.  The new shop is larger, better lit and much more modern, all of which allows us to work more efficiently and, at the same time, develop some interesting brushes.  The latest is called, "The Poly"--a variant combining features of the Polo and the Alibaba--shown in Lapis Lazuli and Tortoiseshell resins.  (Full write-up here.)

[Image: rSESAxF.jpg]

Some others are variants of our "Preacher" in faux ebony with a butterscotch band and...

[Image: XWxWCHC.jpg]

The Archduke/30 in Cream Alpolina and Tortoiseshell.
[Image: VbLz2NA.jpg]

I've also added a "By Request" page to my website to show some of the custom brushes folks have ordered this year.  Do stop by and check them out if you have a chance.

Have a great evening!

2 583
 07-17-2016, 05:00 AM
  • 55dougie
  • Doug Korn's Workshop - Artisan
  • NY USA
User Info
Beautiful work Brad.....  Thumbsup

24 602
 07-17-2016, 05:14 AM
User Info
Very very nice.

119 13,017
 07-17-2016, 07:21 AM
  • Viking
  • Artisan - Soap & Cosmetics
  • Ames, Iowa
User Info
Outstanding, and congrats on the upgrade!

10 231
 07-17-2016, 01:01 PM
  • Eskimo
  • Artisan & Custom Shaving Equipment
User Info
Very nice pieces, Brad.  Glad to see you back and settled into your new digs.

A bushel of blue crabs, a couple of cold beers...... can it get any better?

4 330
 07-17-2016, 02:27 PM
User Info
(07-17-2016, 01:01 PM)Eskimo Wrote: Very nice pieces, Brad.  Glad to see you back and settled into your new digs.

A bushel of blue crabs, a couple of cold beers...... can it get any better?

Ha-ha!  Thanks for your kind words, Bob.  And you're right, it doesn't get any better!  We might even save a crab or two for you next time you're up this way.

2 583