07-22-2016, 09:36 AM
User Info
In April of this year I ordered one of Larry’s Silver Tip knots and a Butterscotch handle.  Near the end of April I mounted the knot in to the handle and thought all was well since I was prepping for an up-coming surgery.  I had surgery on May 4th.  The surgery was more extensive and the recovery time longer than both the surgeon and me anticipated.  Once I was able to look at the brush I noticed that the handle hand been lathed a little off-center which made one side higher than the other. I contacted Larry at the end of June, apologized for the delay, and told him of the off-center handle.

I returned the brush to him and he replaced it with a completed brush with no charge and free shipping.

Larry is great and I sincerely appreciate him replacing the brush after a somewhat extended delay of notifying him on my part.  Folks like this are a pleasure with which to deal and he certainly took care of me.  I have ordered several knots from him in the past and am pleased with each.  This 22mm Silver Tip knot is as good as and better than most of the brushes in my collection.

Again, thanks much to Larry.  If looking for a quality vendor with top-notch products and customer care, he is your man.

Ed

[Image: CsWBwbQ.jpg]

22 764
 07-22-2016, 09:40 AM
User Info
I have to agree.

Larry is a stand up guy.

The brush looks great!

82 2,251
 07-23-2016, 05:41 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
I've never dealt with anyone in this whole..industry?.. no matter what I was buying sourcing or gleaning that hasn't been among the best people I've had the pleasure to interact with. If only wet shaving enthusiasts and their vendors, suppliers and craftsmen ran the world.....................

7 2,361
 07-23-2016, 10:04 AM
User Info
I've found Larry to go beyond ordinary customer service. A real gentleman.
Herm
SRROC, BCWS

1 66
 07-23-2016, 10:54 AM
User Info
+1 for Larry's service. I had a WD HM brush (fully assembled by him) that shed probably 30-40 hairs in the first 2 lathers. Larry immediately refunded it without any kind of run-around. Class guy.

16 1,027
 07-23-2016, 07:52 PM
User Info
I will second that Larry is a great guy!! Great customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 10