07-26-2016, 08:10 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Thinning the herd a bit further I am offering up the following three brushes.  Prices include US shipping.

ALL SOLD!

[Image: 9bNIlvL.jpg]

From left to right:

Omega 11126 Wood Handle Boar 24mm x 55mm (retail $18):  A wonderful boar brush that is ergonomic and a delight to use.  I have lathered it several dozen times to break it in, but have shaved with it only once or twice.  I just don't reach for boar brushes.  Also included is a RazoRock The Freedburg shaving soap (~80% remaining).  $18

Omega 49 Red Handle with Mimi's Finest 2-band 31mm x 51mm (no retail):  This brush was made by yanking out the plastic collared boar knot from the hallow handle then filling the base with hot glue.  Finally I installed a nice large 2-band knot from Mimi's Happy Time on eBay.  This knot has firm, but not too firm backbone with soft yet scrubby tips.  If you're looking for a large two-band brush at a low price grab this!  Included is a vintage unused puck of Barbershop Original shaving soap.  $25

Early Vulfix era Simpson Colonel X2L Best Badger 22mm x 47mm (retail $65):  This is a top tier example of Simpson's Best Badger hair.  The tips are nice and soft with medium density and backbone.  Included is a vintage unused puck of Barbershop Original shaving soap.  $55

Feel free to ask any questions and I'd be happy to take more pictures if requested.

145 2,752