08-08-2016, 07:23 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
I just received a gift of a few Pre de Provence bath soaps in the toe breaking 250GR bricks. I discovered them when Phil stocked a selection that proved a headache with multiple scents. One frustration is PdP will drop a slow seller and introduce new ones. My favorites have been Argumes and Rose. I just unwrapped Gardenia and WOW! I know it is traditionaly a lady's scent and am brain dead on naming the well known perfume. Frank Sinatra loved it and WORE it. Well, I met Sinatra; saw my small generosity matched by his BIG thankyou. He called me 'Pal'.But, I'm no Sinatra. It just occured to me this is an overlooked scent. If it can make it here, it can make it anywhere.

2 3,171
 08-08-2016, 08:29 PM
User Info
Totally agree Kav

I just had the pleasure of picking up "The Stallion" Catie's Bubbles gardenia. I must say the scent to me is intoxicatingly addictive. I really enjoy the floral scent as if walking through the plumeria fields in Hawaii. Girls scent hah, it takes a man of class and style to wear a scent of such distinction. All I am going to say is I love it!!!!!!!!

4 208
 08-09-2016, 06:33 PM
User Info
We just received a bar of Gardena along with several others. My wife and I really like all of the scents. Great soap!

19 101
 08-09-2016, 06:39 PM
  • NJDJ
  • New Jersey
User Info
I have the Caties version and LOVE it.  It reminds me of my grandmother. She loved gardenia.

8 223