08-10-2016, 03:30 PM
User Info
I'm not sure where to post this but I've read other posts here about Vendor feedback, so here goes:

I just wanted to say what a great experience I had dealing with Matt Pisarcik at Razor Emporium.  I bought a product from him that was clearly deficient, but I was so inexperienced I thought the problem was with me.  So it was many months later when I brought up the issue to the manufacturer, who basically told me to go pound sand.  Even though the manufacturers' website says they will replace or exchange their products if not 100% satisfied.  

Feeling burned, I called Matt, just to let him know what had happened.  I had no expectation of him providing a remedy because it wasn't his product.  

Matt had no obligation to try to help me but after seeing pictures of the item, he gave me a store credit for the full amount.  After so much time had passed. And when I wanted an item he didn't have in stock, he kept me in the loop until he had it.  

This, my friends, is going above and beyond.  I felt that I had to post something about it.  

Thanks Matt!

11 967
 08-11-2016, 01:05 PM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info
That's really nice to hear. Exceptional customer service generates positive public relations and good will. You'd hope that the manufacturer appreciates the vendor going above and beyond.

4 1,929
 08-11-2016, 07:10 PM
  • gp569900
  • Franklin, TN USA
User Info
Thanks for sharing this. I was looking at that site earlier today. It's nice to hear real, positive stories about vendors.

61 507
 08-11-2016, 08:31 PM
User Info
Got a full revamp for my toggle in rhodium, went smoothly and communication was excellent.

18 642
 08-14-2016, 01:02 PM
User Info
Always good to know which vendors provide great customer service.

48 5,719
 08-15-2016, 03:52 AM
  • beamon
  • Greenville, SC USA
User Info
Good story. I'm struck by the fact that we seldom hear bad stories about shaving gear vendors and artisans. They are a good bunch with the desire to please their customers and keep their business. Lucky us!

0 363
 08-17-2016, 10:51 PM
User Info
Well said. I too have rarely heard any gripes about dealing with the vendors. First hand I have never been let down. 

It's often only when something goes wrong that one realizes the effort the vendors put in.

0 130