08-13-2016, 02:32 PM
User Info
Hi gents. 

Looking to buy a brick of Boellis Panama shaving soap. 

Looked all over the internet and can only find Italian sites, but the shipping is a bit high and it seems all of Italy is on vacation! 

Anyone have a brick they are willing to part with or can point me in the right direction? 

Thanks guys!

18 648
 08-15-2016, 08:13 AM
User Info
Apologies if you had already found it here...

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/boellis-pa...-soap.html

About $67 with shipping when I put my info in. Not sure how that compares to the other sites you found. Not currently in stock but you can place your order. Says they expect it in about a week.

Edit - Did a quick search and realized that's not a great deal due to the high shipping. Still, I'll leave it here just in case since it's impossible to find stateside these days.

25 242
 08-17-2016, 08:15 AM
User Info
(08-15-2016, 08:13 AM)jpipes3 Wrote: Apologies if you had already found it here...

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/boellis-pa...-soap.html

About $67 with shipping when I put my info in. Not sure how that compares to the other sites you found. Not currently in stock but you can place your order. Says they expect it in about a week.

Edit - Did a quick search and realized that's not a great deal due to the high shipping. Still, I'll leave it here just in case since it's impossible to find stateside these days.

Thanks!  Steelman already recommended these folks and I went with them (you can get free shipping on orders +300 euro).  

So far the site has been stellar, super well organized and easy to browse (albeit a bit overwhelming with the options).  I ended up picking up a fragrance and some samples to boost me past the free shipping mark.

I've emailed them a few times back and forth and the response is prompt and in English!!  I think I have a new 'fragrance' site now.... damn another hobby.....  Why can't i get into a cheap hobby like EXTREME COUPONING!

18 648