08-22-2016, 08:31 AM
  • Barrylu
  • Portland OR
User Info
I have this HMW Plisson 10 with a Horn Handle. A very expensive brush that I have used off and on for a while. The brush was eventually replaced with a 12 and a 16. Suddenly after a year the brush began to shed. I contacted Plisson and the vendor and received no help. Finally I am forced to sell this beautiful brush which needs re knotting. NOTE BRUSH SHEDS. Handle is in excellent shape. Brush can still be used but if it keeps shedding will need re knotting. Essentially all I am selling is a beautiful Plisson Horn handle and box. Re knot or use the brush as you will. $50 plus $5 shipping. SOLD
[Image: puTw9gG.jpg][Image: yf8eFII.jpg][Image: g3R9NqM.jpg][Image: XHYxZ4s.jpg]

68 1,068
 08-22-2016, 11:26 AM
  • TONE_Shaves
  • Wet Shaving Aficionado
  • N. Los Angeles, CA
User Info
That ticks me off that Plisson would be that way.  I have my private opinions about Plisson, but I'll be quite... beautiful brush!  Sorry that happened to you. :-(

129 320
 08-22-2016, 11:32 AM
  • Barrylu
  • Portland OR
User Info
(08-22-2016, 11:26 AM)TONE_Shaves Wrote: That ticks me off that Plisson would be that way.  I have my private opinions about Plisson, but I'll be quite... beautiful brush!  Sorry that happened to you. :-(

Yes pissed me off as well. It got so that I could no longer look at the 10. Thats why I just sold it. I still have my 12 and 16 they seem to be doing fine but we will see.

68 1,068