08-26-2016, 01:38 PM
User Info
I purchased 5 of these blades on ebay and they were wonderful .Does anybody know where I may be able to purchase more of these.
Thank you everybody for your help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

19 571
 08-26-2016, 02:13 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Ebay, Etsy and other members here and on other forums foolish enough to let them go. I had at one time upwards of 200 of them and let a couple of handfuls go. I doubt I'll do that again. Unless it's to trade for Wilkinson Light Brigades, they are as sharp and as smooth for me, if not a tad smoother and harder to find , believe it or not than the P74s. Although they don't last as long as the Personnas I still get two weeks out of one.

7 2,281
 08-26-2016, 02:14 PM
User Info
(08-26-2016, 02:13 PM)Mouser Wrote: Ebay, Etsy and other members here and on other forums foolish enough to let them go. I had at one time upwards of 200 of them and let a couple of handfuls go. I doubt I'll do that again. Unless it's to trade for Wilkinson Light Brigades, they are as sharp and as smooth for me, if not a tad smoother and harder to find , believe it or not than the P74s. Although they don't last as long as the Personnas I still get two weeks out of one.
Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

19 571