08-29-2016, 04:37 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
As some day it may happen that a victim must be found, I've got a little list-I've got a little list
of some shaving offenders who might well be underground, and who never would be missed
-who never would be missed.

There's that new guy who revives a thread from long before, about a defunct artisan soap
we all found such a bore.
And the shaver who claims feathers as the only blade worth script, I'd like to see him slit
That guy from Denmark, with his endless lists, I really like you Clause, but your getting people pissed
Or Mantic who only comes around to pick our brain, Our know it alls already are to vain.
I hate you who use the forum and buy from Amazon, you all should be gone, I hope you soon are gone.
And those who cannot buy a high end brush or razor, however do you shave each day,
does your mom call up a glazier?
And Kav with his ramblings, why can't he get a job and do something profound, like pumping gas at minimum wage
for the one percenters in his town?

I doubt you will be missed, I'm sure you won't be missed

2 3,171
 08-29-2016, 05:21 PM
User Info
(08-29-2016, 04:37 PM)kav Wrote: As some day it may happen that a victim must be found, I've got a little list-I've got a little list
of some shaving offenders who might well be underground, and who never would be missed
-who never would be missed.

There's that new guy who revives a thread from long ago, about a defunct artisan soap
we all found such a bore.
And the shaver who claims feathers as the only blade worth script, I'd like to see him slit
That guy from Denmark, with his endless lists, I really like you Clause, but your getting people pissed
Or Mantic who only comes around to pick our brain, Our know it alls already are to  vain.
I hate you who use the forum and  buy from Amazon, you all should be gone, I hope you soon are gone.
And  those who cannot buy a high end brush or razor, however do you shave each day,
does your mom call up a glazier?
And Kav with his ramblings, why can't he get a job and do something profound, like pumping gas at minimum wage
for the one percenters in his town?

I doubt you will be missed, I'm sure you won't be missed
OMG...Thank you Koko.  Clap
[Image: mWCnQ4z.jpg]

39 3,948
 08-30-2016, 02:49 AM
  • beamon
  • Greenville, SC USA
User Info
Good effort, kav, even if it was a bit difficult to fit many of the syllables to the proper notes of the music. I'm sure G & S are smiling.

0 363
 08-30-2016, 05:00 AM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info
Thank you Biggrin

7 2,355
 08-30-2016, 10:17 PM
  • TONE_Shaves
  • Wet Shaving Aficionado
  • N. Los Angeles, CA
User Info
Bravo Kav!

Now let's go have lunch... On you. ;-)

129 320
 08-30-2016, 10:32 PM
User Info
Hah! Love it!
I'd buy you lunch next time I am in LA haha 

=)

7 330
 08-31-2016, 05:31 AM
  • TONE_Shaves
  • Wet Shaving Aficionado
  • N. Los Angeles, CA
User Info
(08-30-2016, 10:32 PM)vigilantesd Wrote: Hah! Love it!
I'd buy you lunch next time I am in LA haha 

=)

You're on!

129 320
 08-31-2016, 05:37 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
Jolly good show Kav.  How do you come up with such ramblings? Rolleyes

7 934
 08-31-2016, 09:10 AM
User Info
a paradox, a paradox, a paradox

36 909
 08-31-2016, 09:17 AM
  • kav
  • Banned
User Info
Add your own lines people. There are several other renditions on YOUTUBE by various artists.

2 3,171
 08-31-2016, 11:05 PM
  • Csd3
  • Denver, Co
User Info
Splendid whimsy!

7 325
 09-01-2016, 01:06 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Ok, that seals it. Kav's either a playwright or a professor of literature and theatre. His students must get hand cramps trying to keep up with him when taking notes during his lectures. Wink

7 2,359
 09-01-2016, 02:36 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
User Info
Sorry, majored in Archaeology with a minor in literature and backup degree in ag science. My academic future came to an end when a porfessor published and copywrited my grad thesis on a water migration down the west coast complete with current tables, voyage times based on hawaiian canoe trials with a modern catamaran and a chumash plank canoe and ships stores consumption- all that useless military knowledge 60s academia shunned. then I was laughed at for discovering the lost village of Encino during a development mitigation and refusing gto sign off on a Caltrans project. Governor of california had me fired.A grad student found my paper @ UCLA, drove over and potted a few units. Bingo she had a winning doctoral thesis discovering what was left.
Lit was more fun, but I used to P O my teachers Irish literature was not british, bringing up obscure british writers they never heard of and explaining the historical context of all the stuff they thought fancies from a 19th century version of Starbucks full of the Revolutionary Communist Worker's party of America types doing opium.

2 3,171
 09-02-2016, 01:29 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Well, I got the life in academia correct even if it was a previous one.
p.s. I need directions to that Starbucks.

7 2,359
 09-03-2016, 07:21 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info