08-30-2016, 07:48 PM
User Info
This morning I noticed that my puck of rose scented Le Pere Lucien had two to three black spots on it. Have any of you had this experience, is the soap ok, or is it starting to get spoiled? I should point out that the puck of soap was not in its original tin container. Since I found the container the puck came in too small for loading, I removed the puck from the tin and placed it in a clean TOB's shave cream tub. I did this about a month ago. When I removed the puck from the tin a month ago, some black discoloration in a small segment of the soap already existed, but I  concluded that this was caused by the tin itself. When I opened the tub this morning, it appeared, though I am not certain, that more dark colored spots on the soap had emerged compared to  a month ago. The increase in black spots may be my imagination, given that it has been a month since I last used this soap, but I want to check with forum members whether it is ok to use this soap.

1 92
 08-30-2016, 07:54 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
This issue was brought up in an earlier thread. Search LPL and it should come up. I recollect it was caused by the original tin and only a cosmetic issue.

2 3,171
 08-30-2016, 07:56 PM
User Info
Ahhh. That's good to hear. Thanks, Kav.

1 92