09-04-2016, 09:32 AM
  • beamon
  • Greenville, SC USA
User Info
I have Stan's ATT SE1 and expect to have Phil's Asylum Rx when it comes into stock. Besides the blades I'm already using in the SE1, does anyone know for sure if the KAI Captain Original and the KAI Captain Titan Mild Blade with Guard will fit both razors? Phil is sure the Captain Titan Original is a fit for both but is not sure about the Titan Mild with Guard.

TIA,

0 363
 09-04-2016, 10:18 AM
  • eengler
  • Administrator
  • South Dakota, USA
User Info
The Titan Mild Guard will fit both. I enjoy the guard blades in my Feather DX razors however get marginal shaves with them in safety razors. Not sure why but I only use them now in the Feathers.

59 4,492
 09-04-2016, 10:59 AM
  • beamon
  • Greenville, SC USA
User Info
(09-04-2016, 10:18 AM)eengler Wrote: The Titan Mild Guard will fit both. I enjoy the guard blades in my Feather DX razors however get marginal shaves with them in safety razors. Not sure why but I only use them now in the Feathers.
Thanks, Ed. The Titan Mild works well with the SE1, but gives me the occasional nick at the ends in close quarters. My carelessness, I know, but thought the Titan Mild with Guard might stop that. The Captain Original is kind of a SWAG!  Biggrin

0 363