09-04-2016, 12:04 PM
User Info
Greetings Nookers!  Here are some items up for sale that are not seeing much use.  All brushes are non-shedders and prices include shipping to CONUS, payment by PayPal.

1. ***Sold***The Thater is a 4125/1 two-band finest 24 mm bulb.  I've bought and sold several of this same model brush over the last couple of years.  They have all being consistent with moderate backbone and scrubby, cloud-like face feel, and this one is no different.  I bought this brush brand new from Straight Razor Designs in April of this year for $153.99.  Selling it here for $80.  Comes with original box.

2. ***Sold***The Whipped dog is a High Mountain White 24 mm knot set in a resin handle.  This knot is also scrubby with zero scritch.  The knot has a great bloom; however, it feels tight and compact on the face due to it's amazing backbone.  i bought this brush in May of this year for $32 from Whipped Dog.  Selling it here for $20.

3. ***Sold***The Muhle Synthetic Silvertip Fiber V2 brush is a 23 mm knot, soft with plenty of backbone and quickly whips up a great lather.  This has been a great brush for travel or when I forget to soak a badger or boar brush.  This brush retails brand new for $86.  I'm selling it here for $25.

4. ***Sold***Merkur Progress long handle adjustable razor.  This razor is in excellent condition and consistent with its reputation for smoothness, but I prefer a more aggressive razor and reach for my Futur instead.  These sell for $68 brand new.  I'm selling it here for $38.

5. ***Sold*** The Fasan Slant is a three-piece razor in good user-grade condition.  The top of the handle had a couple typical hairline cracks when I received it.  I stablized them with super glue based on some research that I did and I believe that resulted in the little bit of cloudiness you see.  You might be able to undo that, I just haven't tried.  The razor shaves great, holds the blade tight and the handle fastens securely to the head. The razor comes with the box in the picture.  I bought this razor here for $70.  I'm selling it for $35.

Feel free to PM me any questions.  

Pictures below:
[Image: EO89h1I.jpg]
[Image: zaveNM9.jpg]
[Image: 2RjxArF.jpg]
[Image: dFWESLb.jpg]

20 102
 09-04-2016, 03:16 PM
User Info
(09-04-2016, 12:04 PM)Jairow Wrote: Greetings Nookers!  Here are some items up for sale that are not seeing much use.  All brushes are non-shedders and prices include shipping to CONUS, payment by PayPal.

1. The Thater is a 4125/1 two-band finest 24 mm bulb.  I've bought and sold several of this same model brush over the last couple of years.  They have all being consistent with moderate backbone and scrubby, cloud-like face feel, and this one is no different.  I bought this brush brand new from Straight Razor Designs in April of this year for $153.99.  Selling it here for $80.  Comes with original box.

2. The Whipped dog is a High Mountain White 24 mm knot set in a resin handle.  This knot is also scrubby with zero scritch.  The knot has a great bloom; however, it feels tight and compact on the face due to it's amazing backbone.  i bought this brush in May of this year for $32 from Whipped Dog.  Selling it here for $20.

3. The Muhle Synthetic Silvertip Fiber V2 brush is a 23 mm knot, soft with plenty of backbone and quickly whips up a great lather.  This has been a great brush for travel or when I forget to soak a badger or boar brush.  This brush retails brand new for $86.  I'm selling it here for $25.

4. Merkur Progress long handle adjustable razor.  This razor is in excellent condition and consistent with its reputation for smoothness, but I prefer a more aggressive razor and reach for my Futur instead.  These sell for $68 brand new.  I'm selling it here for $38.

5. ***Sold*** The Fasan Slant is a three-piece razor in good user-grade condition.  The top of the handle had a couple typical hairline cracks when I received it.  I stablized them with super glue based on some research that I did and I believe that resulted in the little bit of cloudiness you see.  You might be able to undo that, I just haven't tried.  The razor shaves great, holds the blade tight and the handle fastens securely to the head. The razor comes with the box in the picture.  I bought this razor here for $70.  I'm selling it for $35. ***Sold***

Feel free to PM me any questions.  

Pictures below:
[Image: EO89h1I.jpg]
[Image: zaveNM9.jpg]
[Image: 2RjxArF.jpg]
[Image: dFWESLb.jpg]

13 193
 09-04-2016, 03:19 PM
User Info
The long handle Progress for $38?  Wow, I wish I had found one for $38.  One of my favorite razors, and I have over 100 -(ridiculous, huh??   Blush  ).   Somebody needs to jump on that deal and thank this member for such a fair price!

13 193
 09-04-2016, 03:53 PM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
That Whipped Dog is also a great deal.

49 514