09-05-2016, 09:42 AM
User Info
Open to all kinds of offers, so feel free to pm software, hardware, colognes, etc.

For trade is a satin stainless steel Mongoose (B2) with Dr. Bomber handle (I believe this is the correct name for the handle.  If not someone let me know).  The razor is in excellent condition.  I own two Alumigooses and a polished stainless steel so I don't really need this one.  Also for trade are two Elite Razor (Bob Quinn) razor handles.  The shorter handle is Damascus Steel and the longer is black/white acrylic.   The shorter handle (Damascus) is approximately 3 inches long and the gray/white resin is 3 3/4 inches.  Both are in excellent shape and fit most razor heads including ATT, Muehle, Merkur, Mongoose and others with standard threading.  The Antica Barbieria Apricot Hull aftershave has been used 3 or 4 times.  There are no boxes for any items but all will be shipped securely in bubble wrap.  

I don't have any particular trade in mind so feel free to PM any offers.  Any difference can be made up via Paypal.  I would strongly consider artisan shave brushes particularly Wolf Whiskers, Rudy Vey, Doug Korn, Envy Shave and others.

Retail for the razor is $179, the handles retail for $35 each and the aftershave is $85 from bullgooseshaving.
ABC aftershave has been traded.

[Image: alabamalawyer-albums-misc-pics-picture24...g-0039.JPG]

[Image: alabamalawyer-albums-misc-pics-picture24...g-0040.JPG]

[Image: alabamalawyer-albums-misc-pics-picture24...g-0041.JPG]

[Image: alabamalawyer-albums-misc-pics-picture24...g-0042.JPG]

44 131
 09-05-2016, 11:01 AM
User Info
Are the elite razor handles slick when wet?

27 1,080
 09-05-2016, 11:05 AM
User Info
(09-05-2016, 11:01 AM)mike_the_kraken Wrote: Are the elite razor handles slick when wet?

I don't find them to be slick when wet.  They have a nice diameter which helps with the grip.

44 131
 09-17-2016, 09:01 AM
User Info
Bump.  Open to any trades including software, hardware, aftershaves , cologne, etc.  Feel free to pm me any offers.

44 131