09-05-2016, 01:09 PM
User Info
For those of you wanting to dip your toes into using a straight, I have a couple of nice Weck Sextoblades for sale. 

CONUS only

Weck Sextoblade with box and safety guard - "Trade sample Not for sale" - $16.00

[Image: 4N17Hwn.jpg]

[Image: dNxkKZ9.jpg]

Weck Sextoblade kit - Box, safety guard, travel sleeve, original NOS blades, some new Personna blades, instruction booklet - $23.00 **SOLD**

[Image: n1OW7lG.jpg]

20 391
 09-06-2016, 06:52 AM
User Info
I have 2 of these, including the stainless medical pictured above, and strop the original blades.  The Personnas are sharper and maintenance free, but the original blades and the length of those blades (compared to the Feather SE for the DX shavette) provide for a more straight edge feel.  A very good price for an interesting piece of Americana (made in NYC).

0 33
 09-06-2016, 02:19 PM
User Info
(09-06-2016, 06:52 AM)Bigred80 Wrote: I have 2 of these, including the stainless medical pictured above, and strop the original blades.  The Personnas are sharper and maintenance free, but the original blades and the length of those blades (compared to the Feather SE for the DX shavette) provide for a more straight edge feel.  A very good price for an interesting piece of Americana (made in NYC).

Thanks BigRed80!!

Someone snatched the kit...the other is still available!!

20 391