09-15-2016, 04:21 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
When Cella relaunched the "Cella Milano" line, I bought the tube of cream. Like most others, I thought it was a tube version of their famous croap. Turns out, it's a non-lathering gel. At first, I was disappointed. But then I started using it. 

I use a cartridge razor twice a week, when my day starts early and I don't have the time for my usual shaving ritual. So I started using this gel for my cartridge shaves and for days when I just don't have the time for a normal shaving ritual. 

This stuff gives me a very close, comfortable shave with ZERO irritation and a wonderful post shave feel that rivals my top soaps. In fact, I'm starting to prefer it to the regular Cella soap!  

I'm very impressed with this gel. Possibly the best "goo" I've ever used. Don't be afraid to give it a try. It's wonderful stuff. And a great alternative for travel or when you just don't have the time. It even has the famous Cella scent!

159 1,319
 09-15-2016, 05:30 AM
User Info
Gels are not necessarily a bad thing. I remember being pretty impressed with the Gatsby "Cool-Type" that I got in Japan.

8 899
 09-19-2016, 05:56 AM
User Info
Have never tried a gel but I have seen the videos with the barbers shaving using a clear gel. Just seems wrong.

0 854
 09-19-2016, 06:21 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
EJaggerManHave never tried a gel but I have seen the videos with the barbers shaving using a clear gel. Just seems wrong.

Oh it's naughty, baby!

[Image: 9PS8lE3.jpg]

159 1,319