09-16-2016, 07:06 PM
User Info
1. Feather AS-D2 - used 5 times. Happy to provide more photos if you like but suffice it to say it is as good as new. All original packaging and blades included. $179.00 is the cheapest I can find it at the moment though I have seen it on sale for $149.00. 

$125 shipped CONUS, elsewhere at cost. SOLD

2. The British Aristocrat Junior is my favourite vintage razor - I find it as efficient but smoother than the British Rocket HD's and open comb Aristocrats and I love the balance of the junior size. This is not the aluminum version. It weighs 71g. I've decided to let go of my backup. There is some brassing on one side of the handle and in a few small spots on the head assembly and the finish on the doors is a bit hazy in places if you look closely. The handle on this one rotates (i.e. it isn't fixed against the head assembly). Many of these razors have this issue, which is worse when the doors are open than closed. (Clarification because some have asked: When the doors are closed, the handle can be fully tightened into the head assembly by turning the bottom portion of the TTO knob while holding the head assembly still. This ensures the head is fixed and won't move at all while the doors are closed). 

The doors are perfectly aligned and shut tightly and smoothly. It is a great shaver.  

$65.00 $60 U.S. shipped CONUS, elsewhere at cost. I'm going to withdraw and repackage this razor with other items.

Attached Files Image(s)

27 396
 09-17-2016, 07:22 AM
User Info
Feather AS-D2 is such a great shaver. Good price, and GLWTS.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

13 89
 09-17-2016, 05:06 PM
User Info
Clarification and price reduction on the Aristocrat Junior.

27 396